Global styles to the fore
- Introductions reflect 'nicer' trends. Andrews, Susan M. // Furniture/Today;01/08/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 18, pS25
Reports on the house furnishing designs showcased at the Showtime and Heimtextil exhibits. Debut of chenilles by Burlington House; Popularity of animal prints and 'skins' of exotic big cats; Launch by Quaker of acrylic fabrics for furniture pieces.
- Maison & Object: The Review. // Home Fashion & Furniture Trends;Oct2006, p14
The article offers information on the marketing event for home furnishings "Maison & Objet," held from September 1-5, 2006 at Paris in France. The event had several innovative designs showcased in six buildings for products ranging from textiles to table tops, artifacts, furniture and various...
- Housewares show renamed. // Housewares;Mar2003, Issue 172, p47
Reports that the Houseware exhibition has been renamed The Housewares Show in Great Britain. Logo of the event; List of exhibitors; Number of attendees during 2002 exhibition.
- Autumn date for Ideal Home. // Housewares;Mar2003, Issue 172, p48
Reports the launch of DMG World Media's autumn version of its Daily Mail Ideal Home Show in London, England. Sponsors of the exhibition.
- Exhibitions. Sherman, Beth // House Beautiful;Aug97, Vol. 139 Issue 8, p26
Provides information on exhibitions of house furnitures from August 8, 1997 to January 11, 1998 in United States. Shiro Kuramata's furniture exhibition; Exhibition entitled `The Evolution of Chinese Celadon; Lisette Model's photograph exhibition.
- Dallas targets varied markets. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Jul93, Vol. 94 Issue 7, p26
Reports on the 1993 Dallas Home Furnishings Market in Texas. Schedule; Venue; Estimated number of buyers; Presentation of a series of seminars; Debut of Arts & Crafts Exports in a Dallas Trade Mart space.
- Decorative accessories: Just the ticket. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Sep94, Vol. 95 Issue 9, p82
Lists the major home furnishing shows and exhibits for decorative accessories in the United States. Includes the Atlanta National Fall Gift and Accessories Market and Atlanta National Gourmet Show on September 17 to 20 at the Atlanta Gift Mart/Home Accents; International Casual Furniture Market...
- Furniture for all time. Garet, Barbara // Wood & Wood Products;Jun93, Vol. 98 Issue 7, p30
Discusses American furniture product designs at the April 1993 International Home Furnishings Market. Adirondack hickory dining table from Tell City Trails Collection; Rialto theater system from CWD International; Maine Street farmhouse table from Moosehead Manufacturing; Three drawer chest...
- Aria Designs in larger High Point showroom. // Furniture/Today;4/6/2015, Vol. 39 Issue 32, p4
The article reports that the upholstery supplier Aria Designs relocated to a larger showroom in High Point, North Carolina for the home furnishings industry show High Point Market in April 2015, and offers views of Robin Hoff, director at Aria, on the company's plan to offer additional collections.