Don't cut prices: improve service
- Your questions answered. // Cabinet Maker;06/11/99, Issue 5141, p5
Offers advice to problems related to customer service on furniture sales in Great Britain.
- Caribbean cruise to be won in Qualitas awards. // Cabinet Maker;09/03/99, Issue 5153, p3
Reports on the award scheme launched by Qualitas to promote good service within the furniture industry.
- Double blow hits DFS. // Cabinet Maker;02/25/2000, Issue 5176, p3
Reports that DFS' customer service was criticized by the BBC television program `Watchdog,' after the furniture chain was fined for violating the Consumer Protection Act.
- Online service. // Cabinet Maker;03/17/2000, Issue 5179, p2
Reports on Great Britain-based furniture firm John Lewis' plan to launch an Internet-based customer service.
- Q&a. // Cabinet Maker;03/17/2000, Issue 5179, p6
Answers questions about customer services in the furniture industry in Great Britain. Includes determining the causes of customer complaints regarding purchased products.
- Your questions answered. // Cabinet Maker;03/09/2001, Issue 5228, p5
Presents a question-and-answer advisory on customer service in the furniture industry in Great Britain. Justification of customer complaint on fixation of seat cushions; Opinion on the replacement of pocketed mattress; Occurrence of dye transfer from non-colorfast clothing onto upholstery fabrics.
- Never forget the customer is king. Hoffman, Simon // Cabinet Maker;03/30/2001, Issue 5231, p7
Focuses on the importance of customer needs awareness to the success of furniture businesses in Great Britain. Impact of customer awareness program of MFI on profit increase; Threat of direct sellers and overseas suppliers to traditional furniture manufacturers and retailers; Creation of...
- Eddie's furnishings. // Cabinet Maker;05/11/2001, Issue 5237, p37
Presents a cartoon on the importance of service in the furniture industry.
- Effeki: domestic independence. // Cabinet Maker;7/13/2001, Issue 5246, p25
Features Effekti, a furniture manufacturer group formed to provide a wider range of customer service in Finland. Historical background of the company; Materials used in production; Plan of the manufacturing group to enter the Great Britain market.