More Inspirations from Glenwood
- Glenwood goes on the road. // Cabinet Maker;6/29/2001, Issue 5244, p7
Reports the use of a 40 feet showvan to promote the furniture collections of Glenwood Furniture Manufacturing in Great Britain. Visit of outlets in England; Commendation of the collection; Increase of sales by addition of contemporary ranges to product offering.
- GLENWOOD FURNITURE. // Cabinet Maker;10/28/2011, Issue 5761, p44
The article offers brief information on the Easidine collections of furniture from Glenwood Furniture Manufacturing Ltd.
- IN THE SPOTLIGHT…. // Cabinet Maker;7/1/2011, Issue 5744, p28
The article presents several exhibitors at the 2011 Manchester Furniture Show to be held in England from July 17 to 20. These participating companies will feature and showcase a range of furniture designs and collections. These firms include Devonshire Pine Ltd., Frank Hudson Ltd. and Glenwood...
- PRODUCTS. // Cabinet Maker;8/5/2011, Issue 5749, p29
The article offers brief information on several furniture including the Carol Sofa from EE Furniture Ltd., the Classic Gateleg table from Glenwood Furniture, and the Jasmine bedroom collection from Woodside Furniture Ltd.
- A Year to remember, a season to forget. Christianson, Rich // Wood & Wood Products;Oct94, Vol. 99 Issue 11, p8
Editorial. Comments on the resurgence of the cabinet manufacturing industry in 1994. Sales statistics; 1993 sales figures; Decline in cabinet demand during the period of national recession in the George Bush era; Entry of Elkay Manufacturing Co. into the top ten of United States cabinet...
- What's missing? Metz, Jerry // Wood & Wood Products;Aug95, Vol. 100 Issue 9, p20
Presents the results of the author's survey of furniture and cabinet dealers on what they need from the manufacturer and answers queries on woodwork. Complaints and expression of satisfaction; Queries on custom work, delamination problem on drawer fronts and use of pine planking.
- Curios' strengths hold sales steady. // Furniture/Today;6/25/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 41, p8
Highlights trends in the collectors cabinet market in the United States as of June 25, 2001. Sale of curios and bedroom sets; Tupelo Furniture Market's introduction of cabinets; Leick's different approach to design; Traditional styles at Philip Reinisch.
- Cabinetmakers optimistic for '96. Adams, Larry // Wood & Wood Products;May96, Vol. 101 Issue 6, p51
Reports on a forecast on the cabinet-making industry in the United States for 1996 according to the results of the Ninth Annual Survey of Leading Cabinet Companies by `Wood & Wood Products.' Increase for sales of kitchen cabinets; Companies surveyed; Sales performance for 1995; Leading...
- Having fun with rubber. // Cabinet Maker;09/03/99, Issue 5153, p2
Focuses on the use of rubber as an alternative material in the furniture industry particularly the Cecily cabinets by Shorthouse Design.