Your questions answered
- Upholstery vendors seek better values. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;07/17/2000, Vol. 24 Issue 44, p55
Reports on trends shaping the upholstery trade in the United States in 2000. Shift away from chenille toward prints in contemporary or traditional themes; Quest for upscale feminine looks; Popularity of fabrics that exude comfort, luxury and softness in the residential upholstery segment.
- Liquidator appointment. // Cabinet Maker;02/25/2000, Issue 5176, p4
Announces the appointment of Lawrence Freedman as liquidator for kitchen retailer Wigan Kitchen Centre Ltd.
- Liquidator appointment. // Cabinet Maker;04/07/2000, Issue 5182, p4
Reports on liquidation appointments made by various British house furnishing manufacturers.
- Liquidator appointment. // Cabinet Maker;05/26/2000, Issue 5189, p4
Reports on various liquidator appointments of house furnishing companies in the United States as of May 26, 2000. Rees and Dee Ltd.'s appointment of Paul Barrett from Radfords; Oxgate Joinery Ltd.'s appointment of Robert Valentine from Valentine & Co.; Holbein Cabinet Makers Ltd.'s appointment...
- Appointment of liquidator. // Cabinet Maker;02/11/2000, Issue 5174, p4
Reports on the appointment of liquidators for curtain manufacturer Moeen Curtains Ltd. and kitchen retailer Dream Home Improvements Ltd.
- Asia now center of fabric sourcing activity. Andrews, Susan M. // Furniture/Today;5/7/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 34, p35
The article reports on the growth of fabric upholstery business in Asia. It is shown that an increased number of American fabric suppliers have been conducting its business operations in Asian countries particularly in China. It has also enumerated the list of companies that have source the...
- Alexvale merged into Kincaid. Evans, Gary // Furniture/Today;4/12/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 32, p2
Reports on Hudson, North Carolina-based Alexvale Furniture's restructuring of its upholstery line. Aim to reflect a renewed emphasis on middle price points; Merger of Alexvale into the Kingcaid Furniture brand name.
- Leather producers targeting independents. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;7/25/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 45, p99
The article presents information on the leather upholstery manufacturers. It report that the leather upholstery manufacturers are betting that the inaugural market in Las Vegas, Nevada will be a jumping off point from which their business will grow, gain exposure and broaden their customer base....
- Contemporary takeover. Pamben, Deven // Cabinet Maker;8/31/2007, Issue 5553, p10
The article reports on the result of the study conducted by MTW Research on the future trend of the furniture industry in Great Britain. Based on MTW's report, titled "Upholstered Domestic Furniture Market UK 2007-2012," the overall upholstery industry is expected to be worth Â£1.2 billion in...