Bentalls sales up 4.6%
- Fun with Numbers. Marks, Jennifer // Home Textiles Today;7/19/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 17, p46
In this article the author discusses the slight increase of sales of the home textile industry in the first half of 2010 wherein almost half of the top 50 home textile retailers became part of the 2010 ranking.
- September surprises. // Cabinet Maker;10/15/99, Issue 5159, p5
Reports on the results of the CBI Distributive Trades Survey, which reveals that house furnishings retailers in Great Britain experienced annual sales volume growth in September 1999.
- Magnet attracts profits. // Cabinet Maker;05/26/2000, Issue 5189, p3
Reports on the rise in the operating profits achieved by house furnishings company Magnet during the period ended April 1, 2000.
- Homewares sales swing back and forth. // Cabinet Maker;6/13/2003, Issue 5342, p7
Presents the graphs depicting the sales performance of homewares industry in Great Britain as of June 2003.
- About the numbers. // Furniture/Today;8/6/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 47, p9
Interprets the financial performance of house furnishings companies in the United States, compiled by the 'Furniture/Today' periodical.
- Home furnishings lift retail in November. Lillo, Andrea // Home Textiles Today;12/16/2002, Vol. 24 Issue 15, p15
Reports the sales performance of home furnishings stores in the U.S. Benefit of the positive shopping gains for store-based and non-store retailers; Decline in the retail sales of apparel; Winners and losers in retail trade.
- Vendors show improvement in fourth quarter. Chamberlain, Janice // Kids Today;Apr2003, p72
Focuses on the financial performance of the juvenile home furnishings industry in the U.S. for the fourth quarter of 2002. Increase in revenues; Details of the sales performance of individual companies; Projections for the industry.
- July sales slide slows. // Cabinet Maker;8/8/2003, Issue 5350, p4
Reports on the sales performance of the house furnishings retailers in Great Britain as of July 2003.
- Results are in: What's that smell? Hogsett, Don // Home Textiles Today;09/04/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p1
Reports the market performance of the public textile industry in New York as of September 2000. Account of the operating profits of home fashions producers; Details of the composite results of diversified textiles producers; Comparison of composite results of textiles companies between the year...