- Brown to become master. // Cabinet Maker;04/14/2000, Issue 5183, p1
Focuses on the election of Simon Brown as Master of the Worshipful Co.
- Sinclair retires as OFMA executive vice president. // Furniture/Today;02/12/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 23, p20
Reports on the retirement of Ontario Furniture Manufacturers Association (OFMA) executive vice president George Sinclair. Career highlights; Comments of OFMA president Gerry Cockerill.
- MacGregor resigns OFMA post. // Furniture/Today;9/30/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p4
Highlights Kathryn MacGregor's resignation as general manager of the Ontario Furniture Manufacturers Association. Reasons for resigning.
- FIRA backing 'train to gain' scheme. // Cabinet Maker;9/25/2009, Issue 5656, p6
The article reports on the support of Furniture Industry Research Association (FIRA) to the Train to Gain scheme of the government in Great Britain. It notes that FIRA offers up to 1,000 pounds fund to help develop leadership and management techniques. It stresses that the programme is designed...
- Going Places. // Cabinet Maker;11/20/2009, Issue 5664, p10
The article announces the appointment of Daniel Shrimpton as marketing executive of the marketing team of the Furniture Industry Research Association (FIRA) and Matt Butcher as FIRA's environmental management consultant.
- Comrie hung up skates, scored big as retailer. Knell, Michael J. // Furniture/Today;8/2/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 47, p53
Reports on the award presented by the Ontario Furniture Manufacturers Association to Brick founder Bill Comrie in Edmonton, Alberta. Reputation of the company as the largest furniture retailer in the country; Number of stores operated by Brick; Involvement of Comrie in a variety of professional...
- NDMA holds annual plant tour. // Wood & Wood Products;Feb94, Vol. 99 Issue 2, p16
Reports on the 1993 Plant Tour of the National Dimension Manufacturers Association (NDMA). Attendance; Factories visited by the participants.
- BIFMA moves HQ. // Wood & Wood Products;Apr94, Vol. 99 Issue 5, p125
Reports on the relocation of Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturing Association's headquarters to Grand Rapids, Michigan.
- NDMA holds 65th annual meeting, elects officers. // Wood & Wood Products;May94, Vol. 99 Issue 6, p12
Reports on the National Dimension Manufacturers Association's (NDMA) 65th Annual Meeting in Orlando, Florida. Election of officers and directors; Barry Pennn of E-K Wood Products Co. as president of the association for two years.