- JoeMeek heads for US. Cunningham, Mark // Pro Sound News;Nov95, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p4
Reports on the preparation of InterStudio company, for the distribution of its JoeMeek branded Compressor and Voice Channel, through the United States (US). Appearance of InterStudio at New York's AES Convention; Increased popularity of the products; Creation of the JoeMeek products.
- HOTEL PRODUCTS. // Artichoke;Jun-Aug2012, Issue 39, p53
The article previews various hotel products including Space Furniture's Bluff City Lamp, Zepel Fabrics' Antipodes wallpaper, and Interstudio's Basket lounge.
- Ottoman empire. // Australian House & Garden;Aug2009, p50
The article evaluates several ottomans including Chelsea felt ottoman from Orson & Blake, Sixinch Bench foam ottoman from Interstudio, and Ariene ottoman from La Maison.
- August wish list. Walker, Vanessa // Australian House & Garden;Aug2009, p30
The article evaluates several homewares and interior decoration products including Delphinium chandelier from ECC Lighting & Furniture, Husque bowl from Top3 by Design, and Me+yu indoor swing from Interstudio.
- FR bedding still on tap. Peary, David // Furniture/Today;5/12/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 35, p1
Reports on the preparation of the bedding industry to launch fire-resistant bedding lines in California. Compliance to the mattress flammability standards; Protection of the public from fire hazards of textile products; Inclusion of additional bedding cost.
- Accuracy of ISPA's 2002 numbers still questioned. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;6/9/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 39, p43
Focuses on the accuracy of the International Sleep Products Association's (ISPA) figures for the growth of the bedding industry in the United States in 2002. Differences in opinions of bedding executives; Entry of the bedding's recession into the second year in 2002 according to bedding producers.
- Textile trends: younger, more accessorized. Lazaro, Marvin // Kids Today;Jan2003, p18
Focuses on developments related to the juvenile bedding industry in the U.S. as of January 2003. Leveling of the demand for products geared for the tweener market; Textile categories; Decorative items.
- The other side of the coin: 10 worrisome challenges. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;2/14/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 23, p21
The article lists the 10 challenges facing the bedding industry in the U.S. including less help from the economy, the decline of average unit bedding prices, and decrease in bedding advertising.
- Methodology for ranking top bedding producers. // Furniture/Today;11/29/2012, Vol. 37 Issue 14, p26
The article focuses on the methodology for ranking the top bedding producer in the U.S.