- CEREAL KILLER. // Inventors' Digest;Jun/Jul2007, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p13
The article reports on the launch of the Worldwide Innovation Network by the food company General Mills. The initiative is aimed at soliciting best food ideas as the company forages for the next great advancement in cereal and other products. The company is requiring inventors to have a patent...
- Performance of a five category front-of-pack labelling system - the 5-colour nutrition label - to differentiate nutritional quality of breakfast cereals in France. Julia, Chantal; Kesse-Guyot, Emmanuelle; Ducrot, Pauline; Péneau, Sandrine; Touvier, Mathilde; Méjean, Caroline; Hercberg, Serge // BMC Public Health;2015, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p1
Background: Breakfast cereals exhibit a wide variability in nutritional quality, and differences are not easily grasped by consumers. A simplified nutritional information system might contribute to help consumers make healthier food choices. A five-category colour label based on the Food...
- NEW LABEL LINGO. Rabbitt, Meghan // Parenting;Jun2008, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p138
The article reports that Kellogg's and General Mills are adding calorie, sugar, and other nutrient content to the front of their cereal boxes. The companies will also have a rating plan called the Overall Nutritional Quality Index (ONQI) which assigns a score between 1 and 100 based on the good...
- Best Sweet Cereal. Stieg, Bill; Jones, Lisa; Calechman, Steve; Campbell, Adam; Csatari, Jeff; Davis, Shannon; Good, Brian; Hillkirk, Scott; Joachim, David; Korneluk, Kristi; Olmstead, Larry; O'Neill, Hugh; Ongaro, Laura; Spiker, Ted; Veilleux, Zachary; Wetzel, Kara; Wuorio, Jeff; Yarm, Mark; Zimmerman, Mike // Men's Health;Oct2002, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p66
Comments on the Honey Nut Clusters sweetened cereal from General Mills. Nutrition information on the cereal.
- Good Food News. // Pediatrics for Parents;Nov/Dec2009, Vol. 25 Issue 11/12, p1
The article announces the move of General Mills Inc. to lower the sugar content of its 10 cereal products to less than 11 grams in the U.S.
- Lucky chems. // Environmental Action;Fall94, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p7
Reports that General Mills has confirmed that for more than a year, some of the company's breakfast cereals, such as Cheerios and Lucky Charms, contained traces of an unauthorized pesticide and were sold in the United States. Contractor Fumicon Inc.'s substitution of the cheaper pesticide...
- BETTER FAMILY BREAKFASTS, BUT... // Good Housekeeping;Feb2012, Vol. 254 Issue 2, p46
The article offers brief information on the Lucky Charms and Trix cereals from General Mills Inc.
- Gluten Free Chex Apple Cinnamon. Juttelstad, Ann // Food Processing (00156523);Nov2012, Vol. 73 Issue 11, p25
The article presents information on the Gluten Free Chex Apple Cinnamon cereal from General Mills Inc.
- Nature Valley calls pitch. Kimberley, Sara // Campaign (UK);8/3/2012, Issue 31, p1
The article discusses the pan-European review for Natural Valley cereal bar brand of General Mills Inc. which includes 12 million pound in Great Britain business.