- CALENDAR. // Nation's Restaurant News;8/17/2009, Vol. 43 Issue 30, p18
No abstract available.
- Tides of Change. // Foodservice & Hospitality;May2009, Vol. 42 Issue 3, p5
Information about the 2009 Canadian Restaurant and Foodservices Association (CRFA) Tradeshow that was held at the Direct Energy Centre in Toronto, Ontario from March 8-10, 2009 is presented. Highlights of the event include the attendance of 200 people, chefs' food demonstrations, and a...
- CALENDAR OF EVENTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;6/21/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 25, p47
Presents a calendar of events pertaining to the foodservice industry in the United States from July to September 2004. National Association of College & University Food Services' national conference; 15th annual Sagebrush Classic fundraiser; Societe Culinaire Philanthropique's hosting of its...
- Two decades ago, MUFSO talk focused on labor, environment. // Nation's Restaurant News;4/6/2009, Vol. 43 Issue 12, p34
Information about the topics discussed at the Multi-Unit Foodservice Operators (MUFSO) conference in New Orleans, Louisiana in September 1989 is presented. Former cabinet member Ann McLaughlin advises the need for restaurateurs and restaurant operators to consider issues like paid child care and...
- ITCA to ponder future as Cologne conference ends. Lundstrom, Rick // PAX International;Apr2010, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p38
Information about the annual conference and exhibition of the International Travel Catering Association (ITCA) held March 9-11, 2010 in Cologne, Germany is presented. It discusses some trends that are shaping the industry from the progress of space tourism courtesy of the president of Virgin...
- Building branding alliances. DeLuca, Michael // Restaurant Hospitality;Apr96, Vol. 80 Issue 4, p48
Presents information on the Strategic Alliances for a Brand New World conference in 1996. How food service operators braved blizzard conditions to attend conference; Features and duration of conference; Honoring of food service operators with Brandie Awards; Forecast of some of best ideas which...
- Addressing rapid change. // Refrigerated Transporter;Dec2007, Vol. 43 Issue 7, p40
Information about several papers discussed at the Annual Foodservice Distribution Conference & Expo which was held from October 7 to 9, 2007 in Louisville, Kentucky. The meeting includes 44 workshops that focused on operations, transportation, technology, and human resource issues. The sessions...
- CALENDAR OF EVENTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;5/24/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 21, p113
Lists events of interest to the food service industry compiled as of May 2004. Women's Foodservice Forum; Restaurant Association Metropolitan Washington's RAMMY Awards; International Dairy-Deli-Bakery Association's 2004 seminar and exhibit.
- Events. // Hotel & Motel Management;9/6/2004, Vol. 219 Issue 15, p18
Presents a calendar of events that lists congresses and conventions organized by trade and professional associations in the hospitality industry in the U.S. from September 8, 2004 to March 17, 2005.