- Oct 15 Deadline for Food Management Course. // Twin Cities News (Munday, TX);10/11/2007, Vol. 25 Issue 36, p6
The article provides information on the food manager certification training course offered to food services managers in Haskell and Kent Counties in Texas by Texas Cooperative Extension officers in October 2007.
- A Bountiful Buffet. White, Devin // SB Magazine;Mar2014, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p32
The article offers information related to a culinary art program of the Bossier Parish Community College, Texas, designed to prepare students to become professional chefs in an entry-level position in the food service industry.
- Benign Neglect. // Food Management;Dec98, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p38
Provides information on a survey conducted by `Food Management' magazine in cooperation with the Society for Foodservice Management (SFM), on onsite foodservice management in the United States. Findings on how educators at hospitality management regarded onsite foodservice; How onsite...
- UCSB's new recruitment tool. // Food Management;Aug99, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p13
Features the partnership between the University of California--Santa Barbara (UCSB) and the Four Seasons Hotel in Santa Barbara, California. Goal of Four Seasons general manager John Indrieri to adopt a local university as part of a company wide business-to business partnership program;...
- Onsite Curriculum Returns to South Carolina U. // Food Management;Nov2003, Vol. 38 Issue 12, p17
Announces the return on a course in onsite foodservice to the University of South Carolina. Partnership of the university with the Society for Foodservice Management to offer the course.
- SODEXHO FORMS TRAINING UNIVERSITY. // FoodService Director;9/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p32
Reports on a pilot food service management degree program launched by Sodexho at the Providence School District in Rhode Island. Reason for selecting the school district as the pilot site; Background on the internal education program of Sodexho.
- Food safety training to be offered from Extension service. // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);3/3/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p8
The article reports that agents of Texas AgriLife Extension Service in Panhandle, Texas will offer a professional food manager certification training course titled Food Safety: It's Our Business in March and May 2011.
- Volume Services enrolls food managers in CIA cooking curriculum. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;12/04/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 49, p20
Focuses on the training of the foodservice managers of Volume Services America at the Culinary Institute of America in New York City. Goal of the training program; Schedule of the classes; Topics of the cooking lectures.
- NRAEF Provides Training Options. // Restaurant Hospitality;Jul2007, Vol. 91 Issue 7, p104
The article reports on the launch of the ManageFirst Program, a training program aimed primarily to the food sector, by the U.S. National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation (NRAEF). The program focuses on content specifically identified by the restaurant and food service industry as...