DATA ANALYSIS: THE ART AND SCIENCE OF CODING AND ENTERING DATA
- Security, efficiency key to AES. Stallings, William // Network World;2/24/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p35
Provides information about the Advanced Encryption Standard in the U.S. Rounds of processing required; Advantages and disadvantages; Areas of implementation.
- Carriers Without Encryption May Face Liability Problems. Trembly, Ara C. // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;11/27/2000, Vol. 104 Issue 48, p7
Focuses on the encryption systems for sensitive documents of insurance companies. Definition of the system; Importance of the system; Potential legal problems for insurance companies which do not use the system.
- ENHANCED AES ALGORITHM FOR STRONG ENCRYPTION. Sumathy, V.; Navaneethan, C. // International Journal of Advances in Engineering & Technology;Sep2012, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p547
In this paper we present a new AES encryption and decryption process for both plain text and key Expansion. This algorithm is widely accepted due to its strong encryption, complex processing and its resistance to Bruteforce attack. The proposed modifications are implemented on the rounds of the...
- Excel tips and tricks. Lont, David // Chartered Accountants Journal;Aug2005, Vol. 84 Issue 7, p78
Discusses the approach in manipulating data using the Excel spreadsheet. Tips in forming columns using the reverse process; Approach in determining the length of a name to be entered in a string; Process in correcting fields with incorrect capitalization or too many spaces.
- Tutela legislativa del Estado Venezolano a las transacciones electrï¿½nicas. Vel�squez, Greily Andre�na Villarreal // Cuestiones Polï¿½ticas;2011, Vol. 27 Issue 47, p141
The importance of information and communication technologies (ICTs) is deduced from the multiple actions realized via electronic data transmission and storage media, which range from commercial operations between individuals to contracting and/or procedures with the State. Nevertheless,...
- Enhanced ADFGVX Product Cipher: Random_8Charcter Product Cipher. Mohammed, Ababneh; Saleh, Oqeili; Ghneem, Karam Mustafa // European Journal of Scientific Research;Jan2009, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p323
In this paper an enhanced Random_8Charcter product cipher is proposed. The ADFGVX product cipher is used to produce a new cipher based on 8*8 matrix, two keys and a variable length transposition matrix. Performance analysis shows that the proposed cipher improves the performance of the ADFGVX...
- Optimizing Reversible Simulation of Injective Functions. YOKOYAMA, TETSUO; AXELSEN, HOLGER BOCK; GL�CK, ROBERT // Journal of Multiple-Valued Logic & Soft Computing;2012, p5
Bennett showed that a clean reversible simulation of injective programs is possible without returning the input of a program as additional output. His method involves two computation and two uncomputation phases. This paper proposes an optimization of Bennett's simulation that requires only half...
- Old and New Hard Drives Hold Secrets and PII. D'Accordo, Armando; Miller, Greg // Journal of the CPA Practitioner;Jun/Jul2011, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p7
The article focuses on the risk of storing significant business data through an encryption of a wireless network. To counter this problem, it is advised that confidential information stored in a hard drive be removed properly. Another way to solve this problem is to scan the employee Social...
- Internet copyright issues await debate in House. Rodda, Kelli // Business Press;9/06/96, Vol. 9 Issue 19, p5
Reports on the two resolutions awaiting debate in the United States Congress on security and copyright problems associated with the Internet. Re-examination of the copyright law in the digital age as proposed by Representative Carlos J. Moorhead; Security and Freedom Through Encryption Act...