FAR WEST Bond-Watch
- City settles part of garage litigation. // Journal of Business (10756124);5/6/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 10, pA2
Reports that the Spokane, Washington City Council has approved a settlement in which Foster Pepper & Shefelman PLLC, a Seattle law firm, will apy the city $1.3 million as part of the complex River Park Square parking garage litigation.
- Foster Pepper Law Firm Adds to Muni Group. // Bond Buyer;10/25/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32245, p5
Reports that law firm Foster Pepper & Shefelman PLLC has hired Kelly M. Angell as an associate in its municipal government practice in Seattle, Washington. Educational attainment of Angell; Career background.
- Far West invisible supply. // Bond Buyer;10/24/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30259, p33
Provides information on the bonds expected to be issued in the Far West in 1998. Amount; Approval status; Underwriter choice; Issuers include Arizona's City of Mesa bonds; California Infrastructure and Economic Development Bank; Washington's Central Puget Sound Regional Transit Authority.
- FAR WEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;01/05/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31051, p34
Presents information on upcoming municipal bond issues in the West as of January 5, 2001.
- FAR WEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;8/24/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31210, p32
Presents information on municipal bond issues in the Far West, as of August 24, 2001.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;8/24/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31210, p33
Presents information on municipal bond deals in the Far West, as of August 23, 2001.
- Mired in August doldrums, investors hope for higher rates in the fall. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;08/22/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30215, p6
Looks at the performance of municipal bonds in the Far West. Retail investors' demand for supply of municipal bonds to diversity fixed-income portfolios; Optimism among investors for increase in rates.
- Far West bond-watch. Marois, Michael B.; Jacobius, Arleen // Bond Buyer;08/22/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30215, p25
Reports on news developments about municipal bonds in the Far West as of August 22, 1997. Includes the headway in Alaska's move to get its natural gas reserves to market; Fitch Investors Service's assigning of A-minus rating to North Slope Borough general obligation bonds; Shooting of Maricopa...
- Unusual issuers in Idaho, Alaska grab investor interest with tax-free offerings. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;09/05/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30224, p8
Discloses information on tax-free bonds offered by unusual issuers in the Far West. $4.4 million revenue offering for the Albertson College's dormitory renovation project issued through the Idaho Housing Agency; $18.6 million tax-free general obligation offering in Anchorage, Alaska.