Fitch Lowers Flint, Mich., Hospital to BBB
- Fitch Issues New Rating Guidelines For Garbage Credits, Upgrades Debt. Hoffman, David // Bond Buyer;03/16/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30850, p32
Focuses on Fitch IBCA Inc.'s issuance of rating guidelines for solid-waste credits. Emphasis on the contracts signed between a solid-waste facility and a resource provider; Analysis of the private companies involved in the facility; Repayment of solid-waste debt.
- County's Credit Rating Increases. // San Diego Business Journal;05/29/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 22, p21
Reports that Fitch IBCA Inc. has increase credit rating of San Diego, California.
- Fitch awards D.C. 3d credit upgrade. Resnick, Amy B. // Bond Buyer;06/18/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30665, p4
Reports that Fitch IBCA Inc. has upgraded the credit rating of Washington, D.C. Return of the agency into an investment grade status; Comparison with the ratings given by Moody's Investors and Standard & Poor's.
- Fitch upgrades St. Louis to A-minus. Ward, Andrew // Bond Buyer;06/03/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30654, p32
Reports that Fitch IBCA Inc. has upgraded its credit rating for Saint Louis, Missouri. Growth of the local economy which boosted its credit rating.
- Fitch to adopt new ratings ranges based on 1999 survey. Carpenter, Sheri // Bond Buyer;03/06/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30842, p1
Reports that Fitch IBCA Inc. plans to adopt ranges for credit ratings in different market sectors in the United States. Significant upgrades required by the ranges from current ratings; Reassessment of how the agency weighs different credit factors such as the bearing of a municipal issuer's...
- Illinois Lands Fitch Upgrade, Just in Time for $300 Million GO Deal. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;06/12/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30910, p40
Reports that Illinois has gained a credit rating upgrade from Fitch IBCA Inc., just in time for $300 million for a general obligation deal. Conditions imposed by Standard & Poor's for an upgrade; Governor George Ryan's approval of infrastructure projects; Lawmakers' establishment of a budget...
- Detroit sewer bonds get Fitch upgrade. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;11/30/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30777, p3
Reports that Fitch IBCA Inc. has raised the credit rating of Detroit, Michigan's upcoming $330 million sewer revenue bond issue. Rationale for the upgrade; Uses of the bond proceeds; Appointment of Merrill Lynch & Co. as senior manager.
- Fitch Announces Combined Ratings. // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;07/03/2000, Vol. 104 Issue 27, p13
Reports that all outstanding insurance industry-related ratings of Fitch, the merged company name of Fitch IBCA Inc. and Duff & Phelps Credit Rating Company will be combined into a single set of ratings. List of changes made on its ratings definitions; Other changes made on its rating features.
- Fitch revises guidelines for schools. Hoffman, David // Bond Buyer;04/12/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30617, p1
Highlights the decision of Fitch IBCA Inc. to include state programs to enhance the creditworthiness of school bonds in its rating criteria for United States school districts. Guidelines' aim to place greater weight on state oversight systems and the strong credit history of school districts;...