The End of An Audit
- Baptist Fund Increases Faith in Corp. Bonds. Randall, Danielle // Investment Management Weekly;03/20/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 12, p4
Reports on the plan of Louisiana Baptist Foundation to change its duration limits on bond maturities and increase its exposure to corporation bonds.
- Street Fighting. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;10/2/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31749, p31
Reports that McCune Charitable Foundation denied allegations that it funded opposition to a bond issue for street projects in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Foundation's denial that it issued money to the Stop Tax Waste Organization; U.S. Internal Revenue Service's rules regarding political donations.
- Spokane Demands Info In Parking Garage Suit. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;04/24/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31124, p32
Reports on a case concerning the bond issue of the Spokane Downtown Foundation. Terms of the bond issue; Structure of the bonds.
- Collegiate Housing Foundation Hits IRS With $350M Question. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;8/15/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31203, p1
Reports on the Collegiate Housing Foundation's effort to have tax-exempt stats for its outstanding 350 million dollar bond. Examination of the foundation's non-profit status; Protection of the 17 bond issues of the foundation.
- Mayo Clinic set to tap market for $227 million in largest-deal ever. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;04/28/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30381, p3
Reports on Rochester, Minnesota's expected sale of a $227 million revenue bond for Mayo Foundation. Probable investor interest in the deal; Use of majority of the bond's proceeds; Corporate reorganization being planned by the foundation.
- Memphis Ballpark Is a Doubleheader. Mahtesian, Charles // Governing;Mar2000, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p74
Reports on the construction of the Memphis ballpark in Tennessee. Purchase of the baseball franchise by a local businessman and his wife; Sale of the franchise to the foundation they created; Beneficiaries of the profits of the foundation.
- Donations Accepted. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/21/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31744, p31
Reports on the efforts of the officials at Children's Hospital to raise donations to augment a planned issuance of revenue bonds in Denver.
- Donor's Big Gift Could Spell Upgrade for Furman University. De Sue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;01/09/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31053, p5
Reports on the donation received by Furman University that could lead to an upgrade for its bonds in Greenville, South Carolina. Annual net income left by John Hollingsworth to the university; Use of the donations.
- Mayo, Building at Fast Pace, Is Dropped to AA by S&P. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;9/10/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31220, p3
Reports the downgrading of Mayo Foundation from the list of borrowers under the AA-plus category by Standard And Poor in Rochester, Minnesota. Issuance of the Mayo bonds by the Jacksonville Economic Development Commission; Sale of Saint Luke's Hospital to St. Vincent's Hospital; Impact of...