Muni Fund Net Assets Rose $21 Billion Amid 4Q's Stock Swoon
- $589 Million Oct. Reversal Helps Year's Muni Fund Performance. Maurice, Alex // Bond Buyer;12/29/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31047, p1
Reports on developments concerning municipal bond mutual funds in the United States for the months of October and November 2000. Total net inflows for the months; Reversal of net cash flow into municipal mutual funds; Net cash outflows.
- The Digest. // Bond Buyer;6/1/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32144, p1
The article presents news briefs related to business in the U.S. With tax-exempt traders tentative after a long Memorial Day weekend and cautious ahead of a week of substantial new-issue supply, the municipal market edged higher on May 31, 2005 but lagged behind a surging Treasury market....
- Muni Mutual Funds Report $663.6 Million in Inflows. Bonello, Maria // Bond Buyer;5/23/2014, Vol. 123 Issue F320, p1
The article discusses the conditions of the U.S. municipal mutual funds as of May 2013. Topics discussed include 663.6 million U.S. dollars of fund inflow in municipal market, increased in assets of weekly reporting municipal funds and long-term municipal mutual funds. It also discusses...
- Muni Mutual Funds Show Rare Outflow. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;11/15/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32259, p2
Reports on the occurrence of municipal bond mutual funds outflow during the weed ended November 9, 2005 in the U.S., according to AMG Data Services.
- Volume Up For First 10 Months. McGee, Patrick // Bond Buyer;11/1/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33408, p1
The article reports on the increase of volume in the municipal market during the first 10 months in 2010 in the U.S. It adds that the volume has outpaced issuance from the same period in 2009. It mentions Michael Zesas, a municipal strategist at Morgan Stanley & Co. Inc., funds have strongly...
- Inflows Steady as Weekly Reporters Gain $433 Million. Seymour, Dan // Bond Buyer;11/1/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33408, p7
The article focuses on the steady inflow of municipal bond mutual funds that remains steady in October 2010 in the U.S. It states that funds have posted an average inflow of 154.4 million dollars which is a decline from the inflow in August and September 2010. It adds that inflows in the...
- Weekly Inflow Triples to $762M. Flynn, Hillary // Bondbuyer.com;10/9/2014, p37
The article reports on the increase in inflows into municipal mutual funds in the U.S. for the week ending October 8, 2014.
- Munis Went on a Roller-Coaster Ride of Popularity in 2011. Slavin, Robert // Bond Buyer;12/28/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33639, p5
The article offers news briefs related to the economic condition of municipal bonds in the U.S. in 2011. It says that Meredith Whitney, financial analyst, predicted 50 to 100 municipal bond defaults in the country in 2011 which amounts hundreds of billions of dollars. It mentions the withdrawals...
- Muni Funds See Outflows of $1.29B. Ramage, James // Bond Buyer;10/21/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 33998, p1
In this article, the author offers information on the condition of municipal bond market of the U.S. as of October 2013. He mentions that the market municipal bond mutual funds recorded outflows of 1.29 billion U.S. dollars for the week of October 16, 2013 continued their stranglehold on the...