- Sans Prejudice--Pour La Sante Des Femmes. // Women's International Network News;Winter96, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p37
Looks at the contents of the periodical `Sans Prejudice--Pour La Sante Des Femmes,' released by the Regroupement Des Centres De Sante Des Femmes Du Quebec in Montreal, Canada.
- Recherche ï¿½valuative d'un programme syndical de formation en santï¿½ et en sécuritï¿½ du travail. Berthelette, Diane // Relations Industrielles / Industrial Relations;Summer2001, Vol. 56 Issue 3, p516
Reviews the book 'Recherche Evaluative d'un Programme syndical de Formation en sante et en securite du travail.'
- Improving the evaluation of filtration robustness. Tong Li; Huck, Peter M. // Journal of Environmental Engineering & Science;Jan2008, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p29
Drinking water filtration systems should be as robust as possible to consistently provide finished water of high quality to protect public health. The quantification of robustness makes it possible to evaluate the status of a given system. This paper introduces a newly developed turbidity...
- LA NATION EST LÃ€ POUR RESTER. Seymour, Michel // Recherches sociographiques;2008, Vol. 49 Issue 1, p155
The article reviews the book "L'Ã©tat de la nation," by Jean-FranÃ§ois Lessard.
- L'Ã‰tat rentier : le cas de la Malaysia. Gagné, Jean-François // Politique et SociÃ©tÃ©s;2010, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p291
The article reviews the book "L'Ã‰tat rentier: le cas de la Malaysia," by Isabelle Beaulieu.
- The Possibility of State Formation: The Experience of Botswana in a Theoretical Perspective. Eriksen, Stein Sundst�l // European Journal of Development Research;Jul2011, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p444
This article examines the process of state formation in Botswana in the light of the major theoretical literature on the issue. It is argued that neither the geopolitical nor the fiscal theories of state formation can explain why the state in Botswana became so strong and effective. An...
- A topochemical rearrangement with multiple inversions of configuration. Wolfe, Saul; Hsieh, Yih-Huang; Batchelor, Raymond J; Einstein, Frederick WB; Gay, Ian D // Canadian Journal of Chemistry;Aug2001, Vol. 79 Issue 8, p1272
Crystalline 2-benzyloxypyridine-1-oxide rearranges slowly at room temperature to crystalline 1-benzyloxy-2-pyridone. No intermediates are detected when the process is followed by solid-state [sup 13] C NMR. The crystal structure of the pyridine-1-oxide strongly suggests that a topochemically...
- Editor's Message. Chatterley, Trish // Journal of the Canadian Health Libraries Association (JCHLA);Dec2014, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p115
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses the results of the 2013 Canadian Health Libraries Association/Association des bibliotheques de la sante du Canada (CHLA/ABSC) member survey, the transition of the journal into the Open Journal Systems platform and the introduction of the...
- Flashes of Light. Mendelson, Vija G. // International Educator (1059-4221);May/Jun2007, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p80
A photograph of the Les Fogueres de Sant Joan gala celebration in Spain is presented.
- VestÃgios. Namorato, Luciana // World Literature Today;Jul/Aug2006, Vol. 80 Issue 4, p74
Reviews the book "Vestigios," by Affonso Romano de Sant'Anna.