To Your Long ... Life
- AVN Summit Nixed, VIP Program Launches in 2007. Wolf, Jessica // Home Media Retailing;8/20/2006, Vol. 28 Issue 35, p6
The article discusses the cancellation of the AVN Industry Summit slated for September 2006 in Palm Springs, California, and the launch of the Very Important Business Executive (VIBE) that will be held instead of the canceled AVN Industry Summit. Red carpet treatment is offered for the key adult...
- CE/CME Questions. // Contraceptive Technology Update;Oct2007, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p115
A quiz about the contraceptive technology is presented.
- The Vagina Dialogues Planned Parenthood of the Rochester/Syracuse Region: SO MANY TOYS, SO LITTLE TIME! Fraser, Alicia // Empty Closet;Jun2005, Issue 380, p8B
Describes several types of dildos. Use of condoms in combination with sex toys; Guidelines for cleaning CyberskinTM dildo; Advantages of silicone dildos.
- Bye-bye birth control. Mogelonsky, Marcia // American Demographics;Jan96, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p10
Offers forecasts on the birth-control market. Sales of female contraceptives and condoms; Increasing availability of condoms; Where they are usually purchased; Demographic data.
- Contraceptive guilt. // Garbage;Jul/Aug92, Vol. 4 Issue 4, p33
Focuses on the environmental effects of contraceptive materials. Condom; Contraceptive foam; Pills; Dissolving film impregnated with spermacide.
- Appendix E: Classifications for Intrauterine Devices. // MMWR Recommendations & Reports;6/18/2010, Vol. 59 Issue RR-4, p52
A table providing information on classifications of intrauterine devices that relate to the report "U.S. Medical Eligibility Criteria for Contraceptive Use 2010," adapted from the World Health Organization Medical Eligibility Criteria for Contraceptive Use, Fourth edition, is presented.
- Advance Information Increases Levonorgestrel Intrauterine System Acceptability. // Fertility Weekly;5/13/2002, p19
Reports on the impact of advance information on user satisfaction with the levonorgestrel intrauterine system in Finland. Consideration of contraception and related counseling as essential components of women's health; Participants of the study; Reasons behind the increase in use of...
- JUST A MINUTE. // Nursing Standard;7/9/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 44, p63
The article presents questions and answers related to contraceptive education and business including what makes contraception education different and successful, the role of nurses in the entrepreneurial NHS and leadership style to develop the business.
- Most Australian Men are Receptive to MHC. // Fertility Weekly;5/13/2002, p18
Reports on the receptiveness expressed by most Australian men to male hormonal contraception (MHC) in Australia. Scale used in the assessment of male attitudes towards potential use of MHC; Significant association between acceptability of vasectomy and acceptability of MHC; Rate of approval of...