Taiwan's 40 Richest
- Welcome to the Club. Obusan, Claire // Forbes Asia;3/30/2009, Vol. 5 Issue 5, p48
The article features several new comers listed by "Forbes" magazine as billionaires for 2009 including Lin Rong San from China, John Paul DeJoria from the U.S., and Bernard Broermann from Germany.
- Taiwan's 40 Richest. Flannery, Russell // Forbes Asia;Jun2011, Vol. 7 Issue 7, p46
The article offers information on 40 richest people in Taiwan. The couple Cher Wang and Wenchi Chen, where Wang chairs smartphone maker HTC Corp., are the richest people in Taiwan having around 8.8 billion dollars. Tsai Wan Tsai of Fubon Financial holds the second place with major investments in...
- Corrections. // Forbes Asia;11/12/2007, Vol. 3 Issue 19, p8
Corrections to two articles of this publication are presented including the "Other Billionaires" section in the November 12, 2007 issue and "The Mixologist," in the October 15, 2007 issue.
- BY THE NUMBERS. Kroll, Luisa; Goldman, Lea // Forbes Global;3/15/2004, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p70
Presents statistics pertaining to billionaires globally, as of March 2004. Cities that have the most number of billionaires; Age and gender statistics; Youngest billionaire.
- OTHER CENTIMILLIONAIRES. // Orange County Business Journal;8/4/2008, Vol. 31 Issue 31, p38
The article lists other centimillionaires in California including the owner of Astor Classics Events Center Art Astor, the owner of Scott Boras Corp. Scott Boras, and the president of Hon Development Corp. Barry Hon.
- The Richest 400. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2005, p126
The article presents information on 400 wealthiest Americans for the year 2004. Some of the people from the top of the list are, Bill Gates, Warren Buffett, Paul Allen, Alice L. Walton, and others. In 2003, the wealthiest foundation in the U.S. was the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, with...
- Billionaires 2008. // Forbes Asia;3/24/2008, Vol. 4 Issue 5, p40
The article discusses the Billionaires 2008 list compiled by "Forbes Asia." After 13 years as number one Bill Gates ceded the title of richest man on the planet to his friend Warren Buffett. Almost all their wealth is going to the same charitable ends. For the first time the number of...
- Britain is now back to levels of gross income inequality. Lansley, Stewart // New Statesman;10/4/2004, Vol. 133 Issue 4708, p27
Focuses on the growth of income inequality in Great Britain as of October 2004. Surge in the numbers of rich people and the level of their wealth; Discussion of how the ability to create fortunes in just a few years is changing the structure of the class system; Decline of the old upper class...
- Naughty, Naughty. HENG SHAO // Forbes Asia;Oct2013 Special Issue, p23
The article focuses on Forbes China Rich List 2013 prepared by the journal "Forbes Asia."