- On the Mend. Andrus, Danielle // Investment Advisor;Feb2014, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p28
The article offers the insights of Henderson Global Investors international equities director and European Focus Fund (HFEAX) manager Stephen Peak about investors who target European equities. Topics discussed include economic recovery of Europe, banking industry in the U.S., and the opportunity...
- AMP's global push. Condon, Turi // BRW;11/24/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 46, p59
Focuses on Australia-based investment funds management firm AMP Henderson Global Investors as of November 24, 2000. Company background; Background on the company's property investment funds division; Plans for international expansion of business.
- Henderson offers free Isa transfers to tech fund. Duncan, Chris // Money Marketing;12/12/2002, p60
Reports that Henderson Global Investors is seeking to administer the final directive to technology funds by offering investors free individual savings accounts transfers into its global technology fund until January 31, 2003.
- Retail portfolio expert gives Henderson Global a boost. // Estates Gazette;7/6/2002, Issue 227, p40
Reports on the appointment of Stephen Wicks as senior portfolio manager at Henderson Global Investors, the investment management arm of AMP. Background of Wicks; Portfolios to be managed by Wicks; Promotion of Joanned Elliott.
- Henderson Global Investors appoints senior tech analyst. Akhtar, Tanzeel // Fundweb;5/3/2013, p3
The article announces that Graeme Clark was appointed senior investment analyst at Henderson Global Investors Ltd.
- Henderson duo build up FTSE downside protection. Salih, Chris // Money Marketing;8/19/2010, p7
The article reports on the effort of Henderson Global Investors Ltd.'s multi-manager duo Mark Harris and Craig Heron on bolstering downside protection in their portfolios due to their belief that there will be a decline in FTSE 100.
- Â£55M HENDERSON SCHEME BLESSED. // Estates Gazette;9/22/2012, Issue 1238, p38
The article highlights the consent won by fund manager Henderson Global Investors for its plan to replace the Bishops Court office block on Artillery Lane with Bishops Corner, a mixed-use scheme comprising three shops on the ground floor with grade A offices above.
- Henderson Global Investors. // EuroProperty;2004, p24
The article focuses on achievements of Henderson Global Investors, the Great Britain-based fund manager. It set up a venture with private German bank MM Warburg & Co and became the first non-German organization to own a stake in a kapitalanlagegesellschaft, giving it access to the country's...
- Global Fund Profits From European Wins. POLYAK, ILANA // Money Management Executive;1/6/2014, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p1
The article offers information on the Henderson Global Investors Ltd.'s International Opportunities Fund in 2013 which seek to achieve long-term capital through investment in equities of non-U.S. companies. It mentions the views of financial analyst Stephen Peak on the European financial market...