Waiting Game For Tokyo Property
- Green globe. // Shopping Centers Today;Oct2015, Vol. 36 Issue 10, p8
The article discusses the findings of the "2015 Global Real Estate Sustainability Benchmark" survey and mentions topics including the global commercial real estate industry, reported reduction in greenhouse gas emissions, energy consumption and water use, and on-site renewable energy generation.
- Take Three Steps to Prioritize Tasks When Taking Over Property. // Commercial Property Management Insider;Jan2011, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p1
The article offers three steps to prioritize tasks and responsibilities to ensure safety and security over commercial properties. It states that property manager must work with the property's prior management company before fully taking over because it has everything that a manager must know...
- TO SELL, OR NOT TO SELL: Property managers play critical role in advising owners. Rowe, Daniel // Journal of Property Management;Nov/Dec2010, Vol. 75 Issue 6, p18
The article focuses on the role of property managers in advising real estate owners on matters related to decision making in the U.S. It mentions the critical responsibility of managers in helping clients or property owners, who are considering to sell one or more properties. It notes that...
- Its Still a Buyer's Market in Commercial Real Estate. Low, Bill // BusinessWest;12/7/2009, Vol. 26 Issue 16, p26
The article presents the author's outlook for the commercial real estate sector for 2010 in Springfield, Massachusetts. He mentions that the demand for commercial space has slowed since 2008 as national companies stopped expanding due to a decline in consumer spending. He sees positive things...
- COMMERCIAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT COMPANIES. // San Diego Business Journal;5/17/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 20, p20
Presents a chart depicting a list of commercial property management companies in California.
- Commercial real estate benefits from mergers. Balla, Joe // San Diego Business Journal;12/08/97, Vol. 18 Issue 49, p23
Evaluates the mergers that has been taking place in the commercial real estate industry. Primary concern of real estate firms; Benefits from merger of commercial brokerage and construction; Forecast on the productivity and excellence from mergers.
- Largest commercial management firms in the Tucson area. Sisco, Jeanette // Inside Tucson Business;03/20/2000, Vol. 9 Issue 52, p18B
Lists the largest commercial management firms in Tucson, Arizona, as ranked by the total square footage managed. Dollar value of local commercial property managed; Management specialties; Year established locally.
- Largest Indianapolis-Area Commercial Property Management Firms. // Indianapolis Business Journal;6/27/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 17, p19A
A table is presented which ranks large commercial property management firms in Indianapolis, Indiana based on gross leasable area managed locally including Cassidy Turley, Duke Realty Corp., and Prologis.
- Property Managers Build Portfolios in Brisk Market. MUELLER, MARK // Orange County Business Journal;3/31/2014, Vol. 37 Issue 13, p33
The article reports on the findings of a study which showed that industrial, retail and office space handled by Orange County, California's 30 largest commercial property managers has increased by about 16 million square feet to 196 million square feet in 2013.