- UP THE LADDER. // Media Week;5/20/2008, Issue 1163, p8
The article announces that Tony Burman has been appointed managing director for the Al Jezeera English channel, James Aitken has taken the position of chairman for The Internet Advertising Sales House, and Krissie Ford has been given the role of account director for Bauer Advertising, in May 2008.
- Al Jazeera goes global. // TVB Europe;Jan2006, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p4
The article reports on Front Porch Digital's (FPD) deal with Al Jazeera International to streamline the broadcasting company's digital video archives in preparation for the launch of its global news channel. Under the agreement FPD will install DIVArchive systems at Al Jazeera International...
- Russia seizes radioactive material en route to Iran. // Hill;12/19/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 175, p14
An excerpt from Al Jazeera concerning the seizing of Russia on radioactive material consignment on the way to Iran is presented.
- Seizing a Moment, Al Jazeera Galvanizes Arab Frustration. Worth, Robert F.; Kirkpatrick, David D. // Muslim Observer;2/4/2011, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p2
The article offers updates on the television network Al Jazeera in Qatar.
- Al Jazeera Told to Shut Down in Egypt, Signal Cut. // Muslim Observer;2/4/2011, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p15
The article offers updates on the operations of the Qatar-based television network Al Jazeera in Egypt.
- Al Arabiya makes the online Jump. Jaafar, Ali // Variety;11/6/2006, Vol. 404 Issue 12, p18
This article reports on the Middle East's leading pan-Arab satellite broadcaster, MBC. MBC has inked a deal with Internet TV provider JumpTV to make its flagship channel MBC1, and newscaster Al Arabiya, available online. Toronto, Canada-based JumpTV has increasingly pushed into the Arab...
- Al Jazeera Commentary Hails "Symbolic Importance" of Jerusalem Synagogue Attack. // Israel Faxx;11/24/2014, Vol. 22 Issue 231W, p3
The article focuses on the blog entitled "Elder of Ziyon" about the terrorist attack in the neighborhood of Har Nof in Jerusalem, Israel and was commented on Al Jazeera television.
- The American Newsroom. Hemmerle, Sean // Columbia Journalism Review;Mar/Apr2008, Vol. 46 Issue 6, p24
Presents the color photograph of the Al Jazeera newsroom in Washington, D.C.
- Proactive Syrian Opposition Intent on Not Becoming Another Iraq or Libya. Wellen, Russ // Foreign Policy in Focus;2/17/2012, p1
The article reports on the proactive position of Syrian activists on not becoming another Iraq or Libya. in an interview with reporter Nir Rose, who has spent two months in Syria reporting for ALJazeera, he tells the concerns of Syrian activists about maintaining civilian political control over...