The Good News
- Turkey, Iraq seek new measures against ISIL. // Journal of Turkish Weekly;12/29/2014, p1
The article focuses on talks between Turkey and Iraq concerning additional measures to eliminate the threat posed by the militant group Islamic State and other extremist Islamists. It states Iraq requested additional military and intelligence assistance from Turkey and mentions Turkey was...
- Remarks Following a Meeting With President Joko "Jokowi" Widodo of Indonesia. // Daily Compilation of Presidential Documents;10/26/2015, p1
The article presents the text of U.S. President Barack Obama's speech delivered in the Oval Office at the White House in Washington, D.C. on October 26, 2015. Topics discussed include the his welcoming Indonesian President Joko Widodo to the Oval Office, the bilateral relationship between the...
- SYRIAN-IRAQI TRADE. Tarleton, Gail // Middle East Business Intelligence;10/5/2002, Vol. 20 Issue 18, p3
Reveals the value of Syrian-Iraqi trade by the end of 2002.
- SYRIAN-IRAQI TRADE. // Middle East Business Intelligence;10/20/2002, Vol. 20 Issue 19, p3
Reports on the total amount of trade between Syria and Iraq from January to June 2002. Expected amount of trade until the end of 2002.
- Country Ratings. // Credit Management;Apr2002, p21
Presents a table depicting the investment grade risks of various countries. Information on the Coface ratings; Effects of the political and economic environments on investments; Statistics on the global payment default rate.
- Prospects for the Development of Russia's Economic Relations with States of the Commonwealth. Rybakov, O. // Problems of Economic Transition;Jan1995, Vol. 37 Issue 9, p31
Explores the development of Russia's economic relations with Former Soviet republics. System of economic interdependence and complementarity of Commonwealth members; Common language of interethnic contacts; Radical improvement in payment and credit relations between participating states.
- Russian Foreign Economic Policy. Sil'vestrov, S.; Filatov, V. // Problems of Economic Transition;Sep95, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p54
Focuses on the foreign economic policy of Russia. Changes in Russia's geopolitical situation and reference points in its foreign economic policy; Long- and medium-term objectives; Regional priorities; Russia's interaction with the Former Soviet republics.
- Russo-Cuban Relations. Batchikov, S. // Problems of Economic Transition;Sep95, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p77
Focuses on the economic ties between Russia and Cuba. Russia's interest in the purchase of nickel and cobalt products from Cuba; Factors that prevent Russia from realizing its economic interests in Cuba; Reduction in reciprocal trade.
- The Disintegration of the USSR and Paths of Formation of the New System of Russia's Economic Relations in the Post-Union Space. Chekurov, V. // Problems of Economic Transition;Nov95, Vol. 38 Issue 7, p78
Focuses on efforts of Russia in the formation of a system of economic relations with subjects of the former Union of Soviet Socialist Republics. Elimination of barriers to cooperation in the form of tariff and nontariff restrictions and nonpayments between economic agents; Basic scenarios of...