- Walk-in Vans: A Design That Works. Skydel, Seth // Fleet Equipment;Aug2001, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p22
Describes walk-in style trucks. Longevity and capabilities; Plumbing and electrical wiring; Features of a walk-in truck.
- Your Ideal Body. Skydel, Seth // Fleet Equipment;Aug2001, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p26
Discusses factors that fleet and truck managers should consider in selecting truck styles. Dimensional requirements; Types of body construction; Interior wall and ceiling designs; Frames and mounting.
- Trucks sales begin to recover in Europe. // Trailer / Body Builders;Feb2011, Vol. 52 Issue 4, p47
The article reports on the increase in sales of commercial trucks in Europe in 2010, according to the European Automobile Manufacturers Association.
- ADMIRABLE, NELSON. // Truck & Driver;Oct2010, p20
Photographs of several trucks including Volvo F7, Old bullnose Scania and Volvo F12, are presented.
- Black gold in the Black Country. // Truck & Driver;Oct2010, p22
Photographs of several vintage trucks in Wolverhampton, England, including Guy Big J eight-wheeler bulk loader, Leyland Boxer and Thames Trader delivery truck, are presented.
- Budge moves on. // Truck & Driver;Oct2010, p23
Photographs of several trucks are presented.
- UNDERCOVER:. // Motor Transport;9/27/2010, p1
A photograph showing a concept truck is presented.
- Highwayman. // Motor Transport;11/15/2007, p30
A photograph of the Impreza truck is presented.
- Reader rigs. // Overdrive;Apr2000, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p156
Features several trucks. Charlie Tomes' 1977 Pete truck; 1999 Mack CH600 truck; 1999 Western Star.