THE PERSONAL TOUCH IS THE MIDAS TOUCH
- OptiSource integrates product divisions. // Ophthalmology Times;6/15/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 12, p67
Reports that OptiSource International has merged its four companies under one corporate brand name, OptiSource, in an effort to eliminate confusion and integrate one corporate identity.
- LT Expo Scouting Report Fall 2010. // 20/20;9/15/2010, Vol. 37 Issue 11, p108
Previews of several eyewear-related products which includes identity Swiss-design free-form lenses from Pro Fit Optix Inc., Adage progressive lens from Younger Optics, and Snapit frame screws from OptiSource International are presented.
- Choosing the right business model for you optical lab. Swalgen, Steve // Ophthalmology Times;10/15/2008, Vol. 33 Issue 20, p71
The article offers tips to ophthalmologists and ophthalmology groups on how to add dispensing eyewear as an auxiliary revenue stream. It mentions that the decision to dispense is connected to provide optically correct lenses with a keen fashion sense. Moreover, the author suggests that...
- Safety Plus Readers find value in distributors. // Industrial Safety & Hygiene News;Mar2001, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p7A
Focuses on the business strategy of Forrester & Vos Co. in the United States. Distribution of non-prescription reading glasses under the name Read-Y-Vision; Performance of the company; Creation of safety glasses.
- LT NEW PRODUCTS. // 20/20;Apr2014, Vol. 41 Issue 5, p95
The article offers information on several ophthalmic products including the Lens Inspection Station from OptiSource International, the Izoom 5.0 Screen Magnification Software from Eschenbach Optik GmbH and the Silicon Set-up Eyes as a training aid for eye surgeons from Gulden Ophthalmics.
- The Five Most Ingenious Products of 2014. karp, andrew // Vision Monday;12/15/2014, Vol. 28 Issue 14, p6
The article evaluates several ingenious eye-related products including the Frameri interchangeable frames and lens system, the Tzukari sunglasses and the Job Tray Lens Cleaner from OptiSource International.
- 20/20 BASICS. Nicola, Cloria // 20/20;Feb2013, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p87
The article presents information on the buying strategies for the retailers of the eyewear's including the demand of public, strength and durability, and lenses.
- Practice Management. // Review of Optometry;5/15/2007, Vol. 144 Issue 5, p105
The article evaluates the XTremeVue microfiber cloths from OptiSource.
- MIT Media Lab Spawns International Offshoots. Feder, Toni // Physics Today;Mar2002, Vol. 55 Issue 3, p27
Looks at the home and overseas expansion plans of MIT Media Lab in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Areas of growth at the media lab; MIT projects using technology in the services of the masses; Belief underlying MIT Media Lab Asia; Comments from Neil Gershenfeld, head of media lab's physics and media...