- Positive moves. Malle, Dev // Money Marketing;6/3/2010, p27
In this article, the author discusses the flurry of activity in product changes and new lenders in Great Britain in 2010.
- Concurrent product development. // Machine Design;9/26/96, Vol. 68 Issue 17, p132
Features several new products. Includes parametrics and manufacturing modeler; AutoCAD R13 DWG; Laser printers; FEM/FEA package for Windows; SpecFile software.
- Speed-To-Market Idea: Try Packaging Expertise With The Product. Friedman, Douglas I. // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;12/10/2001, Vol. 102 Issue 50, p16
Deals with the importance of a good product development approach on the marketing success of a product. Overview of a poor marketing approach; Suggestions on product marketing.
- Roundtable Reviews Global Product Development. Gunter, Heather // Computer-Aided Engineering;Aug2001, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p10
Reports on a Webcast on July 12, 2001 which focused on the topic of global product development. Participant to the Webcast; Highlights of the Webcast.
- What's New. // Drug Topics;8/16/99, Vol. 143 Issue 16, p54
Provides information on new drugs as of August 1999. Joint Health and BedTime & Rest formulas from Bayer Consumer Care; Smoke Free from USA Laboratories; Maple Melts from Green Turtle Bay Vitamin Co.
- Useful tools. // Multimedia Schools;Sep/Oct94, Vol. 1 Issue 2, p11
Presents information on educational tools for schools. Sony's MDP-1700AR Multi Disc Player; AlphaSmart, a keyboard tool; Macintosh's TelevEyes/Plus; Sharp Electronics' calculator; Information on the Interactive Multimedia Training series.
- A|X Armani Exchange Introduces Eyewear. Hirshlag, Jennifer // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/10/2006, Vol. 192 Issue 100, p4
The article reports that Italian fashion designer Giorgio Armani has unveiled his first collection of sunwear for his entry-level A|X Armani Exchange label at a press preview in New York City.
- Mark Hopes Consumers Will 'Flip' for Compacts. Edgar, Michelle // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/10/2006, Vol. 192 Issue 100, p10
The article reports on the launch by Mark of a portable Flip for It Spring Color compact containing a blush, eye shadows and lip glosses.
- ONE PRODUCT. ONE SITE. RAYMOND, PATRICK // Inventors' Digest;Jul2009, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p24
The article presents tips on how to develop a Web site for new product. Before creating a site, the author advises the product inventor to check all legal issues required to market the product online, including the intellectual property protections, product liability insurance, quality,...
- News watch. Felix, Kathie // Multimedia Schools;Sep/Oct98, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p10
Presents briefings related to products and technology for K-12 educators. Release of the first national standards for information literacy in schools, by the American Association of School Libraries; Information on Compaq's Professional Development Program; Acquisitions in the software...