Former Michigan Treasurer Returns to Post
- 'It's Nice to Be Home': Michigan's Doug Roberts Returns as Treasurer. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;04/10/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31115, p32
Reports on the return of Doug Roberts to the Michigan treasurer's office. Continuity of service that will boost market confidence; Career history of Roberts.
- Departing Treasurer of Michigan Leaves Big Shoes To Fill. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;03/19/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31099, p35
Reports on the expected departure of Michigan Treasurer Mark Murray from state government in summer 2001. Murray's plan to step down to become president of Grand Valley State University; Financial stability of Michigan.
- Engler makes appointments to boards. Lane, Amy; Ankeny, Robert // Crain's Detroit Business;11/4/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 44, p37
Reports on appointment of various public officials by the Michigan governor John Engler. Appointment of Sharon Rothwell to the Eastern Michigan University board; Reappointment of Philip Incarnati, president and chief executive officer of McLaren Health Care Corp. to a term ending in 2010; Other...
- Gilmer Appointed Michigan Budget Director. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;7/20/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31185, p3
Announces the appointment of Don Gilmer as Michigan's state budget director.
- Keck now leading liquor board. Lane, Amy // Crain's Detroit Business;06/26/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 26, p2
Cites the appointment of Walter Keck as acting chairman of the Michigan Liquor Control Commission.
- Mich. employees take satellite seminars. // T H E Journal;Sep96, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p40
Reports on the Michigan Department of Civil Service's joint venture with the Michigan Information Technology Network (MITN) and the Executive Education Network (EXEN), to provide its employees with interactive seminars via satellite television broadcasts. Terms of the agreement; Contact...
- Since The Governor Asked ... // Grand Rapids Business Journal;11/17/2003, Vol. 21 Issue 46, p4
Suggests that the Michigan state government should cut its budget spending on health insurance for its employees. Increase in the cost of health insurance as of November 17, 2003; Actions taken by the state government that led to an increase in the cost of insurance for employees in the private...
- Recent appointments. // Quadrant Magazine;Jul/Aug97, Vol. 41 Issue 7/8, p61
Focuses on the appointment of various civil servants. Names of persons appointed; Positions which persons are expected to occupy; Career information on the appointees.
- CLEAR DAYS ON THE MUNICIPAL SCENE. // New Yorker;3/14/1959, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p120
An excerpt from the "Providence Journal" regarding the appointment of several government employees in New York City is presented.