Bond Sale Readied to Meet Philadelphia Airport Needs
- Houston Ready for Takeoff. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;09/27/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30984, p1
Focuses on the sale of revenue bonds by the city of Houston, Texas, in October 2000. Amount to be raised by the city for airport expansion and improvements; Financial adviser and bond counsel for the sale of revenue bonds; Credit rating for Houston.
- Houston airport debt swells to take advantage of rates. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;09/28/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30487, p12
Reports that the city of Houston, Texas has increased its airport revenue bond sale in order to take advantage of low interest rates. Increase in the original $200 million bonds to $631 million; Types of spending needed for the airport; Ratings for the bonds by Moody's Investors Service.
- Columbus Airport looks to spruce up with $88 million deal. Williamson, Tammy // Bond Buyer;02/18/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30333, p27
Reports that the Columbus Municipal Airport Authority in Ohio will issue revenue bonds to finance airport improvements. Ratings for the bond from Moody's Investor Service and Fitch IBCA Inc.; Underwriters; Major airline carriers operating at the airport.
- San Francisco airs fly despite markets' dive. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;05/07/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30636, p2
Reports that a $250-million issue of the San Francisco Airport Commission has sold quickly, despite a sharp selloff in the United States municipal bond market.
- Compromise could lead to $500 million of new PFCs. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;03/06/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30842, p4
Reports on additional revenues to back airport bond issues from the passenger facility charges adopted by aviation bill negotiators in the United States. Positive development for airport finance and bondholders; Part of a bill to extend and expand federal aviation programs in the US.
- St. Louis plans to issue $400 million for airport expansion. Williamson, Tammy // Bond Buyer;11/23/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30526, p29
Focuses on Saint Louis, Missouri city Comptroller Darlene Green and deputy comptroller Ivy Neyland-Pinkston's outlining of the city's bonding plan for the expansion of its airport. Two financing phases for the expansion; Siebert Brandford Shank & Co. as the city's financial adviser; Sale of the...
- Denver International set to take off with $600 million of revenue bonds. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;07/16/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30188, p3
Reports on the planned issuance of revenue bonds for the Denver International Airport in Denver, Colorado. Preliminary financing plan; Intended uses for money to be raised from the bond issue; Upgrading of the bonds by Moody's Investors Service; Selection of the underwriting team for the...
- Deal preview: Dade County, Fla.'s $200 million aviation deal should soar. Gallo, Pete // Bond Buyer;10/08/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30247, p2
Reports on the strong investor reception for the $200 million bond issue planned by Dade County, Florida in October 1997 to finance an improvement program for the Miami International Airport.
- L.A. Airport to Buy Out Lease Bonds. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;1/19/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32550, p1
The article reports on the plan of the officials of the Los Angeles International Airport to buy out special facilities bonds secured by leases at two of the airport's terminals. The buyout plan is part of an effort to renegotiate agreements with airline tenants all over the Los Angeles...