Pondering Health Care
- Ponder Sets Up Beachhead in Northeast With New Hire. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/24/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31539, p6
Reports that Chicago-based advisory firm Ponder & Co. has formally established a presence in the Northeastern region of the U.S. with the hiring of Francis C. Taylor as of December 2002. Background of Taylor; Previous positions held by Taylor. Ranking of Ponder among financial advisory firms in...
- Southeast review. McEntee, Christopher // Bond Buyer;11/12/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30271, p39A
Presents information on the bond performance in the Southeast region of the United States America. Brief discussion on the bond performance of Ponder and Company financial adviser; Deals sold by the University of Louisville Hospital, Alliant Health System Incorporated, and Jefferson County...
- Ex-HealthTrust exec heads new Ponder group. // Modern Healthcare;2/21/94, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p37
Reports on the decision of Joshua A. Nemzoff, lead negotiator for HealthTrust--The Hospital Co. in its pending deal to buy Holy Cross Health Services, to head a mergers and acquisitions group for Ponder & Co. Ponder's decision to establish a separate unit to provide merger-related services;...
- Financial planning models 11. // hfm (Healthcare Financial Management);Dec95 Supplement, Vol. 49 Issue 12, p52
Gives information on companies which provides financial planning models. Ponder & Company; Meridian Bank.
- You can go home again: Atchison returns to ponder after many years. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;07/29/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30693, p31
Reports on health care banker David Atchison's return to Illinois-based Ponder & Co. as senior vice president and principal. Starting of Atchison's career in the company; Career progression and achievements; Offer of stake ownership as motivation for Atchison's return; Job description.
- Charles Lee Ponder. // Bond Buyer;09/12/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30229, p38
Reports on the death of Charles Lee Ponder, president and founder of the Ponder & Co. based in Bedford, Texas. Career history; Background information on the company.
- Ponder & Co. spins off acquisitions unit. // Modern Healthcare;5/8/95, Vol. 25 Issue 19, p17
Reports that the mergers and division of Ponder & Co. has spun off into a separate company, Hospital Acquisition Corp. Joshua Nemzoff as the division founder.
- Top 25 financial advisers in Florida. // Bond Buyer;11/17/97 Supplement Florida, Vol. 322, p48A
Enumerates the top financial and investment advisers in Florida ranked based on principal amount of long-term bonds issued from January 1 through September 30, 1997. Includes Ponder & Co.; Public Financial Management Inc.; Rauscher Pierce Refnes Inc.
- Top Negotiated Senior Managers: All of 2001. // Bond Buyer;1/2/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31295, p32
Presents information related to ranking of Investment advisers in the negotiated issues sector in the U.S. as of January 2, 2003. Amount of bond issues handled by Merrill Lynch &Co.; Number of bond issues dealt in by Goldman Sachs & Co.; Ranking of Lehman Brothers Inc. for the year 2001.