- Maine Highway Bonds Price in Anticipation of Fed Meeting. Mercurio, Stephanie // Bond Buyer;03/21/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30853, p3
Reports the sale of revenue bonds by the Maine Turnpike Authority. Avoidance of possible rate hike during the Federal Reserve Board meeting; Reason for the sale of the bonds; Rate of the bonds from Moody's Investors Service, Standard & Poor and Fitch IBCA Inc.; Maine Turnpike Authority annual...
- Maine Turnpike Agency Upgraded Ahead of Deal. Chin, Tonya // Bond Buyer;2/27/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33669, p3
The article reports that Maine Turnpike Authority will upgrade its negotiated sale of 68.8 million dollars of Series 2012A turnpike revenue bonds and 70 million dollars Series 2012B revenue refunding bonds on February 27, 2012.
- Maine in Market With $43.6M, Turnpike Authority to Borrow in Two Weeks. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/1/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31981, p40
Reports on the plan to sell general obligation bond anticipation notes by Maine. Expectation for the Turnpike Authority to issue revenue bonds in the market; Division of the Bans into tax-exempt series and taxable series; Use of the bond proceeds to fund ongoing capital projects.
- Maine Governor OKs $100M Boost for Turnpike Authority. Stark, Jonna // Bond Buyer;5/9/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32625, p36
The article reports on the approval of a legislation by Maine Governor John Baldacci, that increases Maine Turnpike Authority's debt cap to $461 million from $361 million. The extra capacity allows the authority to continue funding its capital plan. According to spokesman David Farmer, Baldacci...
- QUICK SCALES for Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;03/27/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30857, p18
Presents statistics of negotiated sales of bonds in the United States for March 27, 2000. Issuers include the Alaska Energy Authority; Maine Turnpike Authority; Utah Housing Finance Agency; Texas Veterans Land Board.
- Northeast Bond-Watch. // Bond Buyer;05/15/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30891, p37
Presents a roundup of bond-market and public-finance news from around the United States Northeast, as of May 15, 2000. Audit problems in Washington, D.C.; Lancaster County, Pennsylvania's bond rating; New Jersey Senate's approval of a bill that would help in the funding of public school...
- MISSOURI: Convention Center Deal. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/25/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32494, p39
The article reports that the city of Saint Louis in Missouri has finalized the sale of $50 million of debt to refund bonds issued for its convention and sports facility project. An estimated $1.78 million has been saved by the city through the refunding. The bonds were priced to yield 4.21...
- MIDWEST Bond-Watch. Shields, Yvette; Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;01/31/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31067, p36
Presents a round-up of news about the bond market and public finance in the United States Midwest, as of January 31, 2001. General obligation bonds in Waukegan, Illinois; Ohio's proposed budget for fiscal 2002-2003; Visible supply by state; GO yield curves for January 29, 2001.
- Italy bonds with the euro. Reilly, Teresa // Public Finance;03/12/99, p26
Reports that Italy's regional government in Lazio is pioneering a euro-denominated bond. Euro-optimism of the state government; Reason behind the local government of Lazio, Italy's decision to welcome the euro; Impact of the monetary union on the region's public finance and economy.