Municipal Prices End Unchanged; Market Awaits Week's New Issues
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Wednesday, November 10. // Bond Buyer;11/12/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32009, p2
Presents data on the municipal bond market in the U.S. as of November 10, 2004. Key economic indicators; Government securities prices.
- Experts Warn Market Participants of Rising Interest Rates. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;5/20/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31639, p7
Although the U.S. economy is recovering, there is danger ahead for some municipal bond market participants from interest rates that are slated to rise about a year from now, a pension firm executive told attendees yesterday during a panel discussion at the Government Finance Officers...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, October 30. // Bond Buyer;10/30/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31006, p2
Presents data concerning the United States municipal bond market and economy as of October 30, 2000. Major deals; Economic indicators; Municipal bond index; Government securities prices.
- Crossover muni buyers find value as the stock market falls. Cintron, Ivan // Bond Buyer;08/20/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30461, p8
Reports on the increase in crossover buyers of municipal bonds in the United States. Economic trends and factors affecting the market; Comments of economic analysts on the shift in buying pattern.
- Broad Bond Rally Buoys Municipals; N.Y.C. TFA Sells $56 Million to Retail. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;04/10/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30867, p2
Reports economic developments in the United States as of April 2000. Amount of gains earned by the bond market; Offer of tax secures bonds for retail investors by the New York City Transitional Finance Authority; Popularity of current coupons.
- Market snapshot: Monday, April 1. // Bond Buyer;04/05/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30612, p2
Presents charts on the municipal bond market and economic forecasts in the United States as of April 1, 1999. Major deals; Economic indicators; Government securities prices.
- Economists See Rising Rates, Fewer Bonds in 2005. Newman, Emily // Financial Planning;Feb2005, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p28
Presents an outlook for the municipal bond market in the U.S. in 2005. Factors which contributed to the improvement of the U.S. economy in 2004; Shift in the Treasury yield curve; Influence of money issuance on the market.
- Yields Rise More Than 5 Basic Points, Treasuries Fall in Slow Summer Session. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;8/12/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31697, p2
Reports on the solvency in the municipal market segment and discusses the volatility in the overall U.S. economy as of August 8, 2003. Instances of greater bond yields in the municipal market segment; Statistics on bond yields for different years; Decline in the U.S. treasury revenue; Views of...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Wednesday, April 13. // Bond Buyer;4/14/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32111, p2
Presents data concerning the U.S. economy and bond market as of April 13, 2005. Economic indicators; Government securities prices; Municipal bond index.