Hodder Promoted To Head Westview Press As Lubeck Leaves For Boston
- Boggs named to head Westview. // Publishers Weekly;6/3/1996, Vol. 243 Issue 23, p21
Reports on the naming of Marcus Boggs as vice president and publisher of Westview Press.
- HarperCollins to acquire Westview. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;1/2/1995, Vol. 242 Issue 1, p28
Reports on HarperCollins's acquisition of Westview Press in Boulder, Colorado. Background on Westview; Financial performance; Scope of the agreement.
- Harper puts Westview Press on the block. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;1/20/1997, Vol. 244 Issue 3, p262
Reports that Westview Press, the academic and professional publishing subsidiary, has been put up for sale by HarperCollins. Statistics; Reasons for the sale; Impact of the departure of several editors and acting president Kermit Hummel.
- Harper to sell Westview. // Publishers Weekly;6/5/1995, Vol. 242 Issue 23, p21
Reports on the representation of Westview titles and other titles by its clients to the book trade by HarperCollin's sales force. Application of HarperCollin's discount policy; Filling of Westview orders from HarperCollins' distribution center in Scranton, Pennsylvania.
- Publishers/Distributors. // Refugee Survey Quarterly;1996, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p227
The article lists several publishers and distributors worldwide including the Organization of American States, Open Society Institute and Westview Press.
- Publishers/Distributors. // Refugee Survey Quarterly;1998, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p164
The article lists the publishers and distributors worldwide including Westview Press, the Center for Migration Studies and Oxford University Press.
- Perseus acquires Westview Press. // Publishers Weekly;3/16/1998, Vol. 245 Issue 11, p14
Reports on the acquisition of Westview Press, the academic, professional and reference books subsidiary of HarperCollins, by Perseus Books. Terms of the deal as not disclosed; Other Perseus holdings.
- Westview's `lost' 1945 Buchenwald report. N.O. // Publishers Weekly;2/20/1995, Vol. 242 Issue 8, p123
Reports on Westview Press' publication of the book `The Buchenwald Report,' a compilation about the World War II concentration camp in Germany. Westview founder Frederick Praeger's role in the book's publication; Book's contents; Official publication date.
- People. // Publishers Weekly;3/17/2008, Vol. 255 Issue 11, p12
The article announces the appointment of Eileen Johnson as executive vice president, global sales, at Agate Publishing and the promotion of Cathleen Tetro to publisher at Westview Press.