Hoping For The Next Titanic, Publishers Plan A Blitz Of Books On Pearl Harbor
- Adult books: Nonfiction. Green, Roland // Booklist;Jul96, Vol. 92 Issue 21, p1798
Reviews the book `Descent into Darkness: Pearl Harbor, 1941: A Navy Diver's Memoir,' by Edward C. Raymer.
- PW forecasts: Nonfiction. Stuttaford, Genevieve; Steinberg, Sybil S. // Publishers Weekly;6/3/1996, Vol. 243 Issue 23, p70
Reviews the book `Descent Into Darkness: Pearl Harbor, 1941: A Navy Driver's Memoir,' by Edward C. Raymer.
- Descent into Darkness. Pearl Harbor, 1941: A Navy Diver's Memoir. Ratcliffe, John // Northern Mariner / Le Marin du Nord;Apr2013, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p196
The article reviews the book "Descent into Darkness. Pearl Harbor, 1941: A Navy Diver's Memoir," originally published in 1996, written by Edward C. Raymer.
- MCPON Reading List. // All Hands;Jan2005, Issue 1053, p48
The article presents a list of books, which comprise the Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy's Naval Heritage/Core Values Reading Guide. Each of the books on this list contains sound management concepts and ideas, many of which can be applied to one's leadership role in the Navy. This list is...
- Empty yet oddly captivating depiction of naval attack. Reynolds, Matthew J. // Slovak Spectator;8/13/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 30, p10
Reviews the motion picture `Pearl Harbor.'
- Mission: Inconsequential. Schickel, Richard // Time International (South Pacific Edition);6/11/2001, Issue 23, p76
Reviews the motion picture 'Pearl Harbor,' produced by Jerry Bruckheimer, directed by Michael Bay and starring Ben Affleck and Kate Beckinsale.
- The Return of American Heroes. Meroney, John // American Enterprise;Sep2000, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p50
Reviews the motion picture `Pearl Harbor,' written by Randall Wallace.
- Sleek Attack. Gleiberman, Owen // Entertainment Weekly;06/01/2001, Issue 598, p59
Reviews the motion picture `Pearl Harbor,' directed by Michael Bay.
- 'PEARL' CAPS CRIX, PACKS PUNCH. Groves, Don // Variety;06/11/2001, Vol. 383 Issue 4, p8
Focuses on the international box-office performance of the motion picture `Pearl Harbor' in June 2001. Response of the audience to the film; Revenue grosses generated by the film; Details on the box-office performance of other motion pictures.