Working on an A+
- Agile Provider '94: Exercising excellence. Hart, Michael R. // All Hands;Sep94, Issue 929, p16
Features the training exercise Agile Provider 1994, which combined Sailors and Marines from Navy and Marine Corps units. Training of the joint US team with Coast Guardsmen and military members from France and Netherlands; Training locations in the US and Puerto Rico.
- Gun are not new in schools. Grace, Kevin Michael // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;6/13/94, Vol. 21 Issue 26, p24
Asserts that firearms in the schools of Canada are not a new thing. Comments on media reports that would lead some to believe that guns in Canada's schools are a new thing; The Edmonton Student Cadet Corps.
- US, African forces join in exercise. // Christian Science Monitor;6/22/98, Vol. 90 Issue 144, p10
Details a joint military exercise of Kenyan, Tanzanian, Ugandan and United States soldiers who are working with African politicians to demonstrate solutions to Africa's political and military problems. Intent to cover the repatriation and rehabilitation of refugees; Negotiations between factions.
- Joining the ranks. Allman, D.D. // Essence (Essence);Apr90, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p46
Reports ways in which a person can enter the military, including enlistment and officers-candidate school.
- Commander-in-Chief's Goals for 2008-2009. // Officer Review Magazine;Jan2009, Vol. 48 Issue 6, p25
The article presents a list of the goals of the U.S. commander-in-chief for 2008-2009 which includes increasing the living membership by 400 in one year, to have at least two outside speakers on National Security during the year in every Chapter and to increase the number of schools supported by...
- MAINE. // Advocate;1/26/93, Issue 621, p24
Reports on the plan to phase out Air Force Reserve Officers' Training Corps programs at the University of Maine at Orono.
- Research notes. // International Advances in Economic Research;Feb96, Vol. 2 Issue 1, p95
Presents an abstract of the study `Gender and Race-Ethnic Differences in Military Occupational Qualification,' conducted by George W. Thomas and Kathryn M. Kocher of the Naval Postgraduate School.
- National senior intelligence course. // Military Intelligence Professional Bulletin;Apr/Jun96, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p58
Reports on a national senior intelligence course that will be offered on august 5-16, 1996 to field grade officers and civilians in grades GS or GM through 15. Topics that will be discussed; Location for the course; Contact information.
- MI precommand and preassignment courses. // Military Intelligence Professional Bulletin;Apr/Jun96, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p59
Describes the military intelligence (MI) precommand course and the MI preassignment course offered to military officers. Includes class dates; Contact information.
- Training for the Balkans at CMTC. Phillips, Kathleen A. // Military Intelligence Professional Bulletin;Oct-Dec97, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p51
Reports on the training of United States and Allied units at the Combat Maneuver Training Center in Hohenfels, Germany, for stability and support operations specifically for the Balkan region. Development of the proper operational environment and training scenarios; Individual replacement...