- RCR's wireless stockwatch. // RCR;02/23/98, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p104
Presents statistical information on stocks for the wireless communications industry for February 11 to 18, 1997.
- INDUSTRY STOCKS. // Wireless Week;01/01/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p40
Presents a graphical and tabular representation of stock performance in the wireless communication industry in the United States as of January 2001.
- RCR's wireless stockwatch. // RCR;12/13/99, Vol. 18 Issue 50, p22
Presents statistics on the stock performance of wireless communication carriers in the United States for the week December 8, 1999. Includes gainers and losers; Stock indices; Companies cited include Adaptive Broadband Corp., ADC Telecommunications; Aether Systems; Bell Atlantic Corp.
- Stockwatch. // RCR;07/21/97, Vol. 16 Issue 29, p46
Presents statistical information on stocks in the Telecommunications industry in United States. INSETS: Market dairy.;Indices.;RCR index..
- Stockwatch. // RCR;09/15/97, Vol. 16 Issue 37, p44
Presents statistical information on stock exchange in wireless communication industry in the United States in September, 1997.
- SHARE WATCH. // Electronics Weekly;9/22/2004, Issue 2163, p19
This article presents statistical information on the shares of 63 electronics companies. The companies are monitored on a weekly basis after the close of trading on Wednesday. CSR floated in March this year and has steadily gained despite suffering as other tech companies have in a summer slump....
- Week In Review. // Inter@ctive Week;02/15/99, Vol. 6 Issue 7, p51
Presents statistics on the stock market performance of high technology industry in the United States for the week ending February 10, 1999. Gains reported by IXC Communications; Stocks of publicly traded interactive communications companies; Results of initial public offerings conducted.
- HIGH-TECH. Graves, Brad // San Diego Business Journal;1/24/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p11
The article presents information on the recent developments related to the high technology industry in San Diego, California. San Diego-based Wireless Facilities Inc. announced a $ 15 million contract to upgrade a wireless telecommunication network in upstate New York. CEYX Technologies Inc....
- Signs point to a recovery in much-maligned tech sector. Johnson, Bradley; Elkin, Tobi; Cuneo, Alice Z. // Advertising Age;8/4/2003, Vol. 74 Issue 31, p6
The article focuses on the recovery of the United States technology industry in 2003. Key indications of sector's revival include higher company stock prices and improved quarterly earnings. Corporate spending on information technology is expected to grow 4% in the U.S. in 2004. Wireless service...