CellStar Helps Sell Kyocera
- CellStar enters agreements with Kyocera, Ericsson. // RCR Wireless News;4/9/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 15, p35
Reports that CellStar Corp. has entered an agreement with Kyocera Wireless Corp. to distribute wireless phones and accessories in the United States, Latin America and Asia as of April 2001. Conditions of the agreement; Benefits of the agreement to CellStar.
- Kyocera replaces handsets in Qwest markets. // RCR Wireless News;3/12/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p34
Reports on Kyocera Wireless Corp.'s voluntary replacement of its QCP 3035 cellular phones sold to Qwest Wireless consumers in the United States.
- Kyocera outsources phone manufacturing to Flextronics. // RCR Wireless News;5/9/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 19, p11
Deals with the decision of Kyocera Wireless Corp. to outsource the manufacturing and delivery of its mobile telephones to Flextronics International Ltd. Purpose of the outsourcing deal; Information on the marketing partners of Kyocera in global trade; Background on the operations of Flextronics.
- BITS. // Wireless Week;1/1/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p12
Presents news briefs on telecommunication in the U.S. as of January 2003. Effort of Southern LINC to offer Motorola 188 handsets; Contract landed by Nextel Communications from the U.S. government for communication gear and services; Agreement signed by CellStar Corporation with Trimble for...
- CellStar exits some foreign markets. // RCR Wireless News;6/10/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 23, p5
Reports on the move of CellStar Corp. to exit in some foreign wireless communication industry. Expected benefits from exiting the markets; Other plans of CellStar.
- Kyocera Sends New Message. Wasserman, Todd // Brandweek;3/29/2004, Vol. 45 Issue 13, p18
Deals with the trade campaign launched by Kyocera Wireless Corp. in March 2004 around the Cellular Telecommunications Industry Association show in Atlanta, Georgia. Tagline of the advertising campaign; Comments from Don Maguire, VP-global marketing; Features of the advertisements.
- Qualcomm Comes Through Rough Week. Allen, Mike // San Diego Business Journal;2/18/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p8
Reports developments on telecommunication industries in San Diego, California as of February 2002. Focus on the reshuffling of the Qualcomm Inc., the local telecommunications company; Reduction on the work force of the Kyocera Wireless company; Closure of the ST Microelectronics company, the...
- ON THE MOVE. // Wireless Week;1/1/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p34
Presents updates on executives in the wireless telecommunication industry in the U.S. as of January 1, 2005. Appointment of Michael Griffin, director of Verizon Wireless' national Wireless Data Technical Support Center; Promotion of James Kelly to executive VP and COO of Kyocera Wireless;...
- PROVING GROUND. // Wireless Review;Jul2005, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p10
Presents new briefs on the wireless communication and telecommunications industry in the U.S. as of July 2005. Application of the location triangulation service offered by Skyhook Wireless; Key features of the Kyocera KX1 wireless handset from Verizon Wireless and Kyocera Wireless; Information...