Market Madness Hinders Wireless Consolidation
- PCS company files IPO, plans to raise $100M. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR;06/07/99, Vol. 18 Issue 23, p23
Reports on Sprint PCS affiliate AirGate PCS Inc.'s registration with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission to go public through an initial public offering (IPO). Proposed uses of proceeds of the IPO and debt offering; Terms of AirGate's exclusive affiliation franchise with Sprint...
- Sprint PCS prices stock. // RCR;02/08/99, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p137
Reports that Sprint Corp. has priced its public offering of Sprint PCS common stock at $28.75 per share. Salomon Smith Barney and Warburg Dillon Read LLC as joint global coordinators and book-running managers.
- DIVIDENDS HATCHING HIGHER IPOS. Wilson, Carol // Telephony;10/10/2005 Supplement, p16
Reports that rural telephone companies in the U.S. can go public at a higher valuations by offering more substantial dividends, according to the Probe Financial Associates. Value of the initial public offering of several rural telephone companies; Spinoff of Sprint Nextel Corp.'s local exchange...
- Pricing structure set for Sprint offering. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;8/13/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 33, p2
Reveals the pricing structure of Sprint Corporation's planned secondary offering of Sprint PCS shares and equity units. Target capitalization of the secondary offering; Purpose of the financing plans; Reason behind the negative credit rating given by Standard & Poor's on Sprint PCS.
- Sprint announces IPO. // RCR;10/05/98, Vol. 17 Issue 40, p24
Reports that Kansas City, Missouri-based Sprint Corp., filed a registration statement with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission to raise $604 billion for Sprint PCS company, from an initial public offering. Scheduled date for the special shareholders meeting; Reference to a deal...
- WiderThan files to go public. // RCR Wireless News;11/28/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 48, p14
The article reports on the planned initial public offering of Korean content provider WiderThan Co. The company decided to issue U.S. depositary shares on the Nasdaq Stock Exchange. Cingular Wireless LLC and Sprint Nextel Corp. are some of the companies on which WiderThan provides entertainment...
- Sprint First U.S. Carrier to Debut Galaxy S II. // RBOC Update;Oct2011, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p1
The article previews the Samsung Epic 4G smartphone from Sprint.
- The S-curve. Ford, Tracy // RCR Wireless News;6/24/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 25, p12
Focuses on the S-curve, a technology cycle from the time a concept is introduced through its adoption and before it is replaced by another technology. Obstacles that successful technologies need to overcome; Second-quarter guidance of Sprint PCS.
- 3G wars. Ford, Tracy // RCR Wireless News;8/26/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 34, p10
Comments on the third-generation (3G) network technology launched by Sprint PCS in August 2002. Claims of Sprint PCS and Verizon Wireless; Findings of Probe Research and RBC Capital Markets on the 3G technology.