- Chadmoore to test ComSpace DC/MA. // RCR;04/10/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 15, p11
Reports that Chadmoore Wireless Group Inc. will test the DC/MA wireless communication technology of Comspace Corp.
- Chadmoore looks at long-term financing, increases subscriber base. // Mobile Radio Technology;May98, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p57
Reports on Chadmoore Wireless Group's signing of a letter of intent with Recovery Equity Partners, wherein Recovery is to invest equity capital into Chadmoore. Terms of the agreement; Amount of the investment; Chadmoore's long-term financing strategy; Relocation of Chadmoore's office in Las...
- business BRIEFS. // RCR;05/01/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 18, p29
Presents news briefs pertaining to the wireless communication systems industry in the United States as of May 1, 2000. Growth of Chadmoore Wireless Group Inc.; Metawave Communications Corp.'s initial public offering; Agreement between SBA Communications Corp. and Telecorp. PCS to provide...
- BITS. // Wireless Week;2/11/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p26
Covers update on the wireless communications industry in the U.S. as of February 11, 2002. Subscriber growth posted by Leap Wireless International Inc. in 2001; Stance taken by Chadmoore Wireless Group Incorporated's shareholders on the sale of its mobile radio licenses and repeater systems;...
- 2Roam adds voice support. // RCR Wireless News;6/18/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 25, p27
Reports that 2Roam Inc. has added voice support to its wireless platform using the Voice Application Network from Tellme Network Inc. Purpose of the move.
- Chadmoore gets license preference. // RCR;3/3/97, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p80
Reports that a Chadmoore Wireless Group Incorporated subsidiary has been awarded `dispositive preferences' to obtain 41 additional channels in the southern United States. Who the award came from; Other marketing agreements made by Chadmoore.
- Chadmoore cancels rights to 5.5m options. // RCR;11/10/97, Vol. 16 Issue 44, p20
States that Chadmoore Wireless Group Incorporated completed an agreement that ends options to acquire 5.5 million shares of its common stock at an exercise price of 50 cents per share. How these options remained outstanding; Comments from Robert Moore, president and chief executive officer of...
- Chadmoore hits 10,000 units. // RCR;03/09/98, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p46
Looks at Chadmoore Wireless Group Incorporated topping the 10,000 subscriber unit mark. Comments from Robert W. Moore, Chadmoore's president and chief executive officer.
- Chadmoore has loss, sales down. // RCR;09/01/97, Vol. 16 Issue 35, p24
Reports that Chadmoore Wireless Group Incorporated has gain an increased net loss and slightly lower revenues for the second quarter ended June 30, 1997. Statistics on the net loss and revenues for the quarter; Statement issued by the Chadmoore Wireless Group.