Your Questions Answered at the Practice Management Center
- Continuing Education Examination. // Journal of Financial Planning;Apr96, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p101
This article presents an examination paper about financial planning that an aspiring financial planner can attempt. To receive the 3 hours of continuing education credit allotted for this examination, one must receive a passing grade of 75 percent or better (23 our of 33 questions). Partial...
- Could you be a Certified Financial Planner? // Banking Ireland;Spring2011, Vol. 115 Issue 1, p21
The article looks at the Certified Financial Planner (CFP) designation in Ireland. It notes that the designation marks the CFP professional as an ethical, knowledgeable, competent, and professional to the highest global standards. It also mentions that Financial Planning Standards Board (FPSB)...
- pfp news. // Accounting Today;Feb2014, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p25
This section offers news briefs on financial planning including the computer-based testing for certification by the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. and a study showing that corporate social responsibility (CSR) influences investor decisions.
- PFP BRIEFS. // Accounting Today;11/29/2004, Vol. 18 Issue 21, p20
Presents news briefs on personal financial planning programs in the U.S. as of November 29, 2004. Institutions selected by the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. for its financial planning education programs; Launch of the GE Principal Protection Advantage program by GenWorth...
- CE TEST. // Investment Advisor;Aug2011, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p84
A continuing education (CE) test pre-reviewed by the Certified Financial Planner (CFP) Board of Standards is presented.
- CE QUIZ NOV. 11. // Financial Planning;Nov2011, Vol. 41 Issue 11, p138
A Certified Financial Planner (CFP) Board of Standards' continuing education credit quiz on financial planning is presented.
- June 2013. // Investment Advisor;Jun2013, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p96
The article presents a continuing education quiz for investment advisors for credit to the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards.
- CFP Board Announces Initiatives. // BizEd;May/Jun2014, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p50
The article reports that the Certified Financial Planner (CFP) Board of Standards will open a Center for Financial Planning which serve as a research hub that enhanced quality of service, education and support the research in the financial planning industry.
- 4 Financial Planning Profiles That Determine Future Success. // Investment Advisor;Oct2013, Vol. 33 Issue 10, p9
The article discusses the research conducted by the Consumer Federation of America and Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards regarding the financial planning industry in the U.S. It tackles the four behavioral areas in financial planning which include limited planners, comprehensive...