What this Country Needs
- High-Self-Worth Clients. WEINREICH, GIL // Research;Nov2014, Vol. 37 Issue 11, p2
An introduction in which the editor discusses a report within the issue regarding how a financial advisor can help retirees to rebuild a retirement portfolio lost late in life as a result of some unexpected adversity.
- Flexible Retiree Spending. // American Banker;5/17/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 76, p7
The article notes the advice of certified financial planner Donna Skeels Cygan about retirement planning and flexibility in retirement spending.
- What's Next. // Financial Planning;Oct2010, Vol. 40 Issue 10, p77
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one by Michael Kitces on the academic vantage on retirement income, one by Tom Bradley on the biggest challenges faced by financial advisors, and another by Stephanie Bogan on how financial advisors must evaluate the...
- Income Plan Seems to Be Relationship Key. Cornfield, Jill // Plan Advisor News;2013, p87
No abstract available.
- The ABCs of 403(b)s. Gersten, Alan // Financial Planning;Oct2002, Vol. 32 Issue 10, p134
Presents information on 403(b) plans. Analysis of 403(b) plans in public and private schools; Benefits of financial planners from 403(b) market; Outlook on 403(b) plans.
- Pre-Sept 20 sales buoy manager inflows. Egan, Liam // Money Management;12/9/2004, Vol. 18 Issue 46, p5
Reports on the impact of the move to the new retirement income on the fortunes of retail investment managers in Australia. Details on the net inflows of firms.
- Connecting the dots. O'Sullivan, Cameron // Money Management;3/3/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p19
The article reports on the need for Australians to be given tangible information for them to be prepared with their superannuation. It mentions that the superannuation and financial planners should highlight the benefits to the members. It states that the advice industry should justify its value...
- Clients Want Written Retirement Income Plans. // Journal of Financial Planning;Sep2013, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p10
The article briefly discusses results of a survey conducted by Franklin Templeton Investments, among them that investors place a particularly high value on the ability of financial planners to develop for them a strategy for retirement income.
- Income Strategies for Reluctant Retirees. McKinley, Kevin // REP.;Aug2012, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p68
The article discusses strategies one can use to help those who get "retired" against their will and before their time. It is said that the ideal client for many financial advisors is the one who is retiring comfortably in his or her 60s with paper assets worth somewhere in the high-six or...