Characteristics and determinants of sexual behavior among adolescents of migrant workers in Shangai (China)
- HIV and sexual lifestyle. Bradbeer, Caroline // British Medical Journal (Clinical Research Edition);1/3/1987, Vol. 294 Issue 6563, p5
Examines the association between human immunodeficiency virus and sexual lifestyle. Risk groups of HIV in Western societies; Transmission of HIV through homosexual practices; Benefits in altering sexual lifestyle.
- Keep talking about HIV/AIDS. Glenwright, Danny // Xtra (Toronto);12/1/2011, Issue 707, p7
In this article the author discuses about the sex, sexual rights and HIV.
- Something old, something new. // Advocate;2/9/93, Issue 622, p10
Reports that anal sex is the sexual behavior carrying the highest risk of HIV transmission according to the New York State health officials. Safer-sex guidelines.
- Demystifying men. Goodman, R.E. // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);8/10/91, Vol. 303 Issue 6798, p370
Focuses on the launching of the magazine 'Company.' Supplement on male sexuality; Guide on men's bodies; Warning on the danger of HIV and AIDS infection.
- Intervention aims to reduce HIV rates in Hispanic youth. // Infectious Disease News;Dec2011, Vol. 24 Issue 12, p21
The article discusses a study which revealed that Familias Unidas, a program which focuses on parenting and reducing sexual risk behaviors, could help in reducing human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) rates among Hispanic youths in the U.S.
- Compulsory screening of immigrants for tuberculosis and HIV. Coker, Richard // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);2/7/2004, Vol. 328 Issue 7435, p298
Reports on a movement to require compulsory screening of immigrants for tuberculosis and HIV. How increased rates of tuberculosis in England and Wales is associated with immigrant populations; Findings suggesting that many infected with HIV contract the disease while abroad.
- HIV Risk Sensitization Following a Detailed Sexual Behavior Interview: A Preliminary Investigation. Weinhardt, Lance S.; Carey, Kate B.; Carey, Michael P. // Journal of Behavioral Medicine;Aug2000, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p393
We administered a detailed structured interview of sexual HIV risk behavior to 110 college students (46% women; mean age = 19.7 years; range = 18â€“41 years) and assessed their perceived risk of HIV infection before and after the interview. The sexual behavior assessment consisted of 29...
- ANOTHER ATTEMPTED MURDER CHARGE. // Capital Xtra (Ottawa);6/17/2009, Issue 206, p8
The article reports on an attempted murder charge to a man from Toronto, Canada. The accused was arrested on June 4, 2009 for failing to disclose his HIV status to a sexual partner, including one charge each of attempted murder, aggravated sexual assault and assault causing bodily harm. An...
- HIV rate climbs in Norway. Wockner, Rex // Gay & Lesbian Times;1/27/2005, Issue 892, p32
Reports on the attribution of the rise of HIV rates on the unsafe sex practice of gay men in Norway.