Effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of an exposure-based return-to-work programme for patients on sick leave due to common mental disorders: design of a cluster-randomized controlled trial
- Undetected Common Mental Disorders in Long-Term Sickness Absence. Soegaard, Hans Joergen // International Journal of Family Medicine;2012, p1
Background. Undetected Common Mental Disorders (CMDs) amongst people on sick leave complicate rehabilitation and return to work because appropriate treatments are not initiated. Aims. The aim of this study is to estimate (1) the frequencies of CMD, (2) the predictors of undetected CMD, and (3)...
- Depresyon TanÄ±sÄ± Alan Hastalarda KalÄ±ntÄ± Belirtilerin Yetiyitimi ile IliÅŸkisi: 3 AylÄ±k Izlem Ã‡alÄ±ÅŸmasÄ±. Özyüksel, Banu; Uluğ, Berna // Turk Psikiyatri Dergisi;2007, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p323
Objective: In this 3-month naturalistic follow-up we aimed to investigate depression treatment outcome and the correlation between improvement of depressive symptoms and level of disability. Method: The study included 104 patients with depression that presented to the Hacettepe Psychiatry...
- Parents Bereaved by Offspring Suicide. Bolton, James M.; Au, Wendy; Leslie, William D.; Martens, Patricia J.; Enns, Murray W.; Roos, Leslie L.; Katz, Laurence Y.; Wilcox, Holly C.; Erlangsen, Annette; Chateau, Dan; Walld, Randy; Spiwak, Rae; Seguin, Monique; Shear, Katherine; Sareen, Jitender // JAMA Psychiatry;Feb2013, Vol. 70 Issue 2, p158
Context: Suicide bereavement remains understudied and poorly understood. Objectives: To examine outcomes of parents bereaved by the suicide death of their offspring and to compare these with both nonbereaved parent controls and par-ents who had offspring die in a motor vehicle crash (MVC)....
- Abstracts of the Speakers' Presentations. // Klinik Psikofarmakoloji Bulteni;2012 Supplement, Vol. 22, p52
No abstract available.
- Choosing and Using Outcome Measures. Blankertz, Laura; Cook, Judith A. // Psychiatric Rehabilitation Journal;Sep1998, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p167
Proposes five principles that can be used to choose outcome measures in mental health rehabilitation. Importance of outcomes for accountability and quality assessment; Development of outcomes that measure changes in `real world' behaviors, activities, or social status; Need for outcome measures...
- THE IAPSRS TOOLKIT. Arns, Paul; Rogers, E. Sally; Cook, Judith; Mowbray, Carol // Psychiatric Rehabilitation Journal;Summer2001, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p43
Focuses on the development of outcome measurement system, the psychosocial rehabilitation (PSR) toolkit in the United States. Functions of the PSR toolkit; Feasibility of use of the toolkit; Problems faced in implementing the kit; Description of the PSR toolkit.
- Structure of internalising symptoms in early adulthood. Fergusson, David M.; Horwood, L. John; Boden, Joseph M. // British Journal of Psychiatry;Dec2006, Vol. 189, p540
Background Debate surrounds the underlying structure of internalising disorders including major depression, generalised anxiety disorder, phobias and panic disorders. Aims To model the within-time and across-time relationships of internalising symptoms, incorporating effects from generalised...
- Body Weight & Mood Improvements Noted in Deep Brain Stimulation for Anorexia. // Journal of Psychosocial Nursing & Mental Health Services;May2013, Vol. 51 Issue 5, p7
No abstract available.
- Depression, Anxiety, Resilience and Coping Pre and Post Kidney Transplantation â€“ Initial Findings from the Psychiatric Impairments in Kidney Transplantation (PI-KT)-Study. Müller, Helge H.; Englbrecht, Matthias; Wiesener, Michael S.; Titze, Stephanie; Heller, Katharina; Groemer, Teja W.; Schett, Georg; Eckardt, Kai-Uwe; Kornhuber, Johannes; Maler, Juan Manuel // PLoS ONE;11/11/2015, Vol. 10 Issue 10, p1
Purpose: Depression/anxiety, impaired Health-Related Quality of Life (HRQoL) and coping and resilience structures, are associated with increased mortality/poor outcome in chronic kidney disease (CKD) patients before (CKD/pre-KT) and after kidney (CKD-T) transplantation. Less is known about...