Loneliness and Life Satisfaction in Adolescents with Divorced and Non-Divorced Parents
- Spirited students `T.P.' a rival high school before a big game. Instead of viewing the act as a... // Curriculum Review;Apr96, Vol. 35 Issue 8, Shop Talk for Teachers p4
Presents a real-life situation in a high school students prank between rival high schools involving toilet-paper assault. Attitude of the school authorities towards the group who initiated the prank; Details of the case.
- The great escape. Marston, Wendy // Seventeen;May96, Vol. 55 Issue 5, p70
Looks at the various choices that a persons has when they enter high school. How different life decisions affects the individual.
- Rollin' Rebels making their mark on Hays High School. // Free Press (Buda, TX);11/ 9/2011, Vol. 109 Issue 31, p3B
The article offers information on the efforts, pride, and dedication given by the Hays High School Life Skills students to make Hays High School in Hays, Texas to become a better school.
- System Integration and Its Influence on the Quality of Life of Children with Complex Needs. Thurston, Sandy; Paul, Louise; Chenglin Ye; Loney, Patricia; Browne, Dillon; Browne, Gina; Wong, Maria; Thabane, Lehana; Rosenbaum, Peter // International Journal of Pediatrics;2010, p1
Purpose. To explore the interactions between child and parents psychosocial factors and team integration variables that may explain improvements in physical dimensions of the PEDS QL quality of life of children with complex needs after 2 years. Methods. In this 2-year study, parents were...
- Kids Who Carry. Lach, Jennifer // American Demographics;Jun99, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p28
Presents information on a survey on high school students in the United States who carry guns. Race comparison.
- Keeping a balance. Bennett, Laura L. // Grand Rapids Parent Magazine;June97, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p11
Profiles 18-year-old Caroline Joy Crawford, vice president of National Honor Society at Northview High School in Michigan. Family background; Major accomplishments; Academic and extra curricular activities; Motivation of from Crawford's mother; Scholarship from Western Michigan University;...
- `Comorbidity' of behavioral, emotional, and cognitive problems in adolescence. Garnefski, Nadia; Diekstra, Rene F. // Journal of Youth & Adolescence;Jun97, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p321
Presents information on a study conducted on the examination of a sample of 11,516 secondary school students pertaining to their behaviors, emotional and cognition problems. Indication that Principal Component Analyses (PCA) and percentagewise techniques were used; Information on what the PCA...
- Hermiston's Hangout. Kraft, Krishana // Campus Life;Jun/Jul2002, Vol. 60 Issue 9, p44
Focuses on the campus activity of the students at Hermiston High School in the U.S. Description of the location of the high school; Involvement of the students in the Campus Life Christian club; Challenges to the Christian faith of the students.
- The Fight. // Scholastic Action;02/15/99, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p4
Relates a school fight between high school students Kevin and Zach and their appearance before the teen court. Details on the teen court proceedings with Samantha as the mediator; Reader's participation in the contract to be signed by Kevin and Zach.