HUNGARY: RISK SUMMARY
- Hungary's MOL wants INA to pay extraordinary dividends. // Energy Today (Hungary);11/26/2014, p3
The article reports on a request issued by the Hungarian oil and gas group MOL to its Croatian unit Industrija Nafte (INA) to hold a shareholder meeting to discuss the payout of 260 million euros worth of dividends from retained earnings, announced in November 2014.
- Hungarian MOL says it is interested in continuing talks regarding INA. // Energy Today (Hungary);12/11/2013, p4
The article reports on the interest of Hungarian oil and gas company MOL to continuing talks regarding Croatian peer INA Industrija Nafte d.d. in December 2013.
- Bajnai alliance to sue Fidesz party spokesman. // Hungary A.M.;07/12/2013, p5
The article reports on the decision of would-be Prime Minister candidate Gordon Bajnai and his alliance, Together 2014-Dialogue for Hungary, to file a slander case against Fidesz Party spokesman PÃ©ter HoppÃ¡l.
- CAMBODIA: RISK SUMMARY. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Oct2006, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p6
The article presents a discussion of the risk summary ratings of Cambodia's political and economic conditions, and its business environment. It states that the anti-defamation bill passed recently has improved the short-term political rating. Cambodia's short-term economic rating has been lifted...
- Country Risk Summary: PARAGUAY. // Latin America Monitor: Southern Cone Monitor;Aug2003, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p7
Presents the political risk, business environment and economic risk in Paraguay. Status of the Partido Colorado in the parliament; Significance of financing from the International Monetary Fund.
- RISK SUMMARY: ALGERIA. // Africa Monitor: North Africa Monitor;Nov2007, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p7
The article outlines the risks in the political, economic and business environments of Algeria. A report published by the International Monetary Fund suggested that unemployment rates in the country could become the highest in the Middle East and North Africa region. Algeria posted a $19.5...
- Country Risk Summary: ROMANIA. // Emerging Europe Monitor: South East Europe Monitor;Jun2003, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p2
The article focuses on political and economic risks facing Romania. If the government is to satisfy the disparate views of its electorate and the International Monetary Fund (IMF), then it will have to balance the reform effort with the negative short-term social effects these reforms will have...
- Country Risk Summary: SERBIA & MONTENEGRO. // Emerging Europe Monitor: South East Europe Monitor;Jun2003, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p8
The article focuses on political and economic risks facing Serbia. The European Union has said that Serbia and Montenegro's chances of membership could be fatally undermined by a failure to unify the economies of its two republics. Talks on harmonising the economies which differ substantially in...
- RISK SUMMARY: LATVIA. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Jul2009, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p11
The article presents a political, economic and business risk assessment for Latvia in 2009. The International Monetary Fund (IMF) has decided to delay the disbursement of ï¿½200 million of the joint European Union (EU)-IMF ï¿½7.5 billion financial bailout package. Latvia's exports have...