- Recyclable IP Cartons Aid Naturipe. // Official Board Markets;10/17/2009, Vol. 85 Issue 42, p4
The article reports that berry grower Naturipe Farms and International Paper Co. (IP) have partnered to launch a display-ready recyclable strawberry package. According to Naturipe senior vice president of sales and marketing Robert Verloop, the carton performed well during the 2009 operation. It...
- Edward Don serves up savings. SCHULZ, JOHN D. // Logistics Management;Aug2013, Vol. 52 Issue 8, p54
The article discusses how foodservice equipment and supply company Edward Don & Co. leveraged its technology alliance to secure capacity, streamline rates and reduce transportation costs. The company expanded the use of TranzAct Technologies' Freedom Logistics program to take full advantage of...
- EDWARD DON & CO. Dolliver, Mark // Adweek Midwest Edition;11/20/2000, Vol. 41 Issue 47, p29
Focuses on the advertisement created by The Ungar Group which emphasizes Edward Don & Co. as a supplier to the food-service industry. How the advertisement promotes the Web site of Edward Don.
- Edward Don & Co. stays hot via a diverse menu. Collins, Sarah // Crain's Chicago Business;12/26/2011, Vol. 34 Issue 52, pS013
The article reports on the distributor of food-service equipment Edward Don & Co. It mentions the firm Don supplies food-service equipment including pots and pans, table linens, and sanitation products. It mentions the firm's revenue of about 552 million dollars has been reported in 2010. The...
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/18/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 42, p18
Reports on developments concernng the food service and restaurant industry in the United States. Plan of Performance Food Group to sell its Fresh Expresss subsidiary; Creation of a subsidiary for multi-unit accounts by Progressive Group Alliance; Expansion of the distribution center of Edward...
- SUPPLIES SHOWROOM. // FoodService Director;4/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p98
Presents information on several products and supplies used in food service operations and programs. Two-way radios from Kenwood Communications; Pan liners and oven bags from FoodHandler Inc.; Display boxes from Edward Don & Co.
- Planning reality. Straight, Brian // Fleet Owner Exclusive Insight;12/3/2015, p1
The article focuses on finding solution to a problem related to maximizing the use of software solutions of software-as-solution provider Descartes, for its distribution business at food service equipment provider Edward Don & Co. It offer views of Tom Wydra, corporate fleet manager at Edward...
- MOVE OF THE WEEK MAKRO. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;2/17/2012, Vol. 202 Issue 4715, p58
The article reports on the senior management changes made by self-service wholesaler Makro to strengthen its customer focus.
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;12/17/2007, Vol. 41 Issue 50, p24
The article presents news briefs concerning food service distributors. Reinhart Foodservice has acquired the distribution unit of Harker's Distribution. Merchants Foodservice is in the process of acquiring the foodservice assets of Thomas and Howard Co. Foodservice supplies and equipment...