- Industry NEWS. // Food Management;Feb2006, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p80
The article offers news briefs in the U.S. food service industry. ConAgra Foods Inc. has made changes to its corporate and business operating structures. General Mills Bakeries & Foodservice has appointed Ann Simonds as vice president and marketing director. Panda Express Chinese restaurants has...
- COLD COMFORTS. Fiss, Mary Lassen // FoodService Director;3/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p83
Focuses on frozen desserts and novelties in the U.S. food service industry. Flavors offered by the Minute Maid Frozen Juice Bars from J&J Snack Foods Corp.; Number of ice cream flavors available at the Cup store at Lehigh University; Favorite novelty item at Jordan High School.
- product watch. // CSP;Sep2012, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p162
The article offers descriptions of convenience stores products including J&J Snack Foods Tater Stuffers, Sweet Rewards Bites cookies from General Mills Convenience, and Rhino Rush Energy products.
- Practice Makes Perfect. // Snack Food & Wholesale Bakery;May2004, Vol. 93 Issue 5, pSI-62
Focuses on the market performance of the frozen appetizers and snack rolls industries in the U.S. Details of the various offerings of J&J Snack Foods Corp. in the soft pretzel category; Introduction of the new products called Sandwich Rolls and Mexican Rolls snacks by General Mills Inc.; Launch...
- SUPPLIER NEWS. // Restaurant Business;10/1/2004, Vol. 103 Issue 15, p56
The article focuses on the restaurant business. Tyson Foods Inc. was named as the top food service manufacturer, according to the FoodservicElite "Beyond the Basics," survey, released by Cannondale Associates. Commercial and noncommercial operators cited Tyson as tops in 10 strategic and...
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;4/4/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 14, p36
This article focuses on developments in the field of foodservice industry. First article focuses on J&J Snack Foods Corp. The company purchased Snackworks LLC, a soft-pretzel manufacturer based in Rancho Cucamonga, California. Terms of the acquisition were not disclosed. Snackworks, which...
- News digest. // Nation's Restaurant News;01/03/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p66
Reports on developments related to the United States food service suppliers as of January 3, 2000. Retirement of Joseph Viviano as vice chairman of Hershey Foods Corp.; Addition of members to the Food Distributors International; Agreement of J&J Snack Foods on the development of a line of...
- Sour Taste, Sweet Sales. // Convenience Store News;12/15/2003, Vol. 39 Issue 15, p20
You'll need all nine lives to survive Luigi's SourPuss, J &J Snack Foods Corp.'s newest foodservice frozen novelty entry. In addition to the extreme sour flavoring, this product redefines the phrase "exploding with flavor." The sour, Real Italian Ice is riddled with popping-candies that offer...
- CARGILL EL CARNICERO MODERNO MEATS. // Restaurant Business;3/15/2005, Vol. 104 Issue 5, p67
The article presents information on portion-cut beef, pork, and chicken products from Cargill Meat Solutions. These products offer authentic Hispanic taste and tradition with quality, consistency, and convenience.