Satisfying with Seafood
- WITH RECIPES & CREATIVITY: Fishing for answers. Stephenson, Susie // FoodService Director;11/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p52
Focuses on the fish and seafood offerings in the U.S. Technique used by the University of California in fish preparation; Procedures in cooking the campfire salmon at Vanderbilt University; List of Web sites that offer fish recipes.
- Under the Sea. W. H. // FoodService Director;4/15/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p46
The article discusses how some college foodservice operators in the U.S. are promoting seafood as a healthy option for consumers. It provides an overview of the nutrients and health benefits from eating seafood. Gabriel Gomez, executive chef at Ronald Reagan University of California, Los Angeles...
- Fish-fries still reign. Chater, Amanda // FoodService Director;4/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p66
Presents information on several seafood dishes that are served in universities and colleges in the U.S. Seafood soups that are included in university menu; Recommended sauces to serve with fish; High-end seafood dishes that are considered popular in catering.
- Growing campus demand. Alexis, Jennifer // FoodService Director;5/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p60
Focuses on the popularity of seafood dishes in universities in the U.S. Discussion on the increase in the demand for seafood dishes; Information on seafood procurement at Fox University; Discussion on the environmental program at Princeton University called Greening Princeton.
- Oregon Univ. debuts a branded foodcourt. // FoodService Director;09/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p16
Forecasts a 100% increase in gross food service revenues for the University of Oregon in Eugene, following the debut of a branded foodcourt in August 1998. Food service operations leasing space in the foodcourt; Food offerings; Description of the site.
- Fabulous fish & seafood. Gatsos, Diane // Food Management;Jul97, Vol. 32 Issue 7, p60
Presents several fish and seafood recipes. Includes Red Cod with Two-Tomato Sauce; Grilled Salmon with Yellow Tomato and Caramelized Vidalia Onion Relish; Wild Striped Bass Filets with Tomato Leek Butter.
- Fresh catch. Hurst, Andria Scott; Gibson, J. Savage // Southern Living;Aug96, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p65
Focuses on different ways of preparing seafood. Fish varieties that are full of flavor; Steamed crab and lobster; Access to fresh catch in the Southern States; Alternative cooking methods.
- Mermaid's feast. Kohl, Evi // Diva;May2003, Issue 84, p54
Presents recipes for fresh fish and other seafood. Fresh Mussels Provencale; Grilled Monkfish and King Prawns With Salsa Romesco; Swordfish Steak With Green Olive Tapenade; Skate Wings With Caper Butter.
- KILL & GRILL. // Boating;Jan2007, Vol. 80 Issue 1, p28
The article provides tips on cooking catch-and-eat fish including striped bass, groupers and cod.