- Sweet variations. // Restaurant Business;Jun2010, Vol. 109 Issue 6, pFSB12
The article evaluates several syrups including the Agave and Bacon syrup from Torani Syrups and Tiki Syrup from Simple Syrup Co.
- FOODSERVICE BUYER: FLAVORS & SYRUPS. Strenk, Th // Restaurant Business;Oct2006, Vol. 105 Issue 10, p62
The article presents information about providers of flavored syrups. Fox, a syrup making company has been making its signature syrup for over 100 years. Monin SA offers a certified organic line of syrups. Monin has started a new range of syrups such as pumpkin spice, pomegranate, candied orange...
- Cafe Terra Cotta: Local vision key to beating national foes. Rademacher, Kevin // Inside Tucson Business;07/06/98, Vol. 8 Issue 15, p6
Features the Cafe Terra Cotta opened and run by Don Luria and Donna Nordin in Tucson, Arizona. Start of the food establishment; Steps taken to cope with competition from national chain eateries; Praise for menu variety and food prices.
- Magnify the Mood. E. M. // Frame;Nov/Dec2014, Issue 101, p145
A review for Skunk and Relax, a Dutch coffee shop located in Sittard, Netherlands is presented.
- Renowned Southwestern cafe moving north. O'Sullivan, Jeannie // Inside Tucson Business;04/24/2000, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p15
Reports on the relocation of Cafe Terra Cota from Saint Philip's Plaza to 3500 East Sunrise Drive in Tucson, Arizona. Scheduling of grand opening on January 1, 2001; Seating capacity of private dining room; Addition of a patio for wedding receptions, bar mitzvahs and corporate functions.
- Cafe Terra Cotta preparing new home. Rademacher, Kevin // Inside Tucson Business;11/06/2000, Vol. 10 Issue 33, p16
Reports on the relocation of Cafe Terra Cotta in Tucson, Arizona. Opening of the facility; Opportunities at the new site of the restaurant; Changes in the business of the company.
- Chef's art/Donna Nordin. Conan, Kerri // Restaurant Business;2/10/93, Vol. 92 Issue 3, p104
Features Donna Nordin, owner of restaurant Cafe Terra Cotta in Tucson, Arizona. Restaurant's history; Contemporary cooking with distinctive desert style; Recreational and business travelers as customers; Nordin's career background; Restaurant expansions; Menu items; Popularity of sandwiches and...
- Caffeine scene. Dempsey, Mike // Nation's Restaurant News;1/24/2011, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p52
The article reports on the increase of sales by chain restaurants in the U.S. in 2010 due to their coffee offerings including Starbucks Corp., McDonald's Corp. and Dunkin' Donuts LLC.
- Cafes bring variety, flair to Fresno's downtown. Arceneaux, Tainese // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;11/14/2008, Issue 323944, p5
The article reports developments in restaurant industry in Fresno, California. Cheryl Kraushaar, the former owner of Caffe Fulton opened the Parsley Garden Cafe on the Fulton Mall. The second location of the Teazer World Tea Market will be inside The Galleria at the corner of Kern and Capitol...