- JEFF HARVEY'S INNOVATIVE INSTINCTS. Smith, Sam // Restaurant Business;Dec2010, Vol. 109 Issue 12, p28
The article offers information on the challenges and contribution of Jeff Harvey, chief executive officer at Burgerville in Vancouver, Washington D.C. It notes the conducted initiatives of Harvey such as 100 percent wind power for all company locations and health insurance for all employees. It...
- BURGERVILLE. Brandau, Mark // Nation's Restaurant News;5/18/2009, Vol. 43 Issue 18, p58
An interview with Burgerville chief executive officer Jeff Harvey is presented. When asked about the role of younger guests and workers as major drivers for Burgerville's sustainable-business movement, he says that their youth employees are the one who established the approaches for the...
- CEO embracesâ€”and is an example ofâ€”diversity at Roti Mediterranean Grill. FORMAN, ROSS // Windy City Times;9/11/2013, Vol. 28 Issue 49, p22
The article focuses on Ed Berg, chief executive officer (CEO) at small restaurant chain Roti Mediterranean Grill which is known for its multiple rotisserie cooking style.
- CEO median compensation. // Restaurant Hospitality;Oct96, Vol. 80 Issue 10, p22
Presents a chart on compensation levels for chief executive officers of restaurant chains in the United States as of October 1996.
- The CEO shuffle. Soeder, John // Restaurant Hospitality;Mar94, Vol. 78 Issue 3, p27
Reports on the career moves among chief executive officers of leading restaurant chains in United States. Steve Leipsner; Joe Micatrotto; Lou Neeb; Jim Peterson; Richard Rivera; Previous jobs; New jobs; Parting comments.
- Variety honors Unique's Prentice for founding produce mission. // Nation's Restaurant News;8/20/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 34, p24
Reports that Michigan-based Unique Restaurant Corp. president and chief executive officer Matthew Prentice was honored with the Variety Heart Award for his effort in founding the Variety Produce Rescue Mission. Aims of the Produce Rescue Mission; Distribution of fresh produce to food banks...
- Purchasing: It's a buyer's market. Hayes, Jack // Nation's Restaurant News;8/12/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 32, p76
Discusses the duties of the purchasing department of Darden Restaurants Inc. Budget per year; Purchasing organization; Number of employees in the purchasing department who travel extensively; Food safety issues facing the department.
- Lunch on the table in five minutes. // Restaurant Business;9/20/95, Vol. 94 Issue 14, p176
Focuses on Boston, Massachusetts-based Vinny Testa's Restaurant chairman and chief executive officer Marty Bloom and his partners' creation of seven-item special menu offer called `Presto Pranzo.' Price range; Quick meal choices.
- FOR THE RECORD. // Nation's Restaurant News;9/27/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 39, p6
Provides a correction to an article published in the September 13, 2004 issue of "Nation's Restaurant News" about Michael Hislop, chairman and chief executive officer of Il Fornario America Corp. chain restaurant.