- NEW CONTRACT SCOREBOARD. // FoodService Director;1/15/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p8
The article provides information on contracts in the food service industry as of January 15, 2006. The contractors include: Compass Group from Charlotte, North Carolina, Sodexho from Gaithersburg, Maryland and Whitsons Culinary Group from Huntington Station, New York.
- CONTRACT MANAGEMENT. // FoodService Director;12/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 12, p10
The article presents updates on the contract food service business in the U.S. as of December 15, 2005. Sodexho has opened two Jazzman's Cafe in Tennessee. Whitsons Culinary Group will be relocating to a facility in Islandia, New York.
- Breakfast Gets Custom Treatment. Parseghian, Pamela // FoodService Director;10/15/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 10, p60
The article features U.S. foodservice operators that offer customized breakfast to cater to busy customers of all ages. Cited here are the breakfast dining carts serviced by Whitsons Culinary Group in the New Britain School District in Connecticut, trendy to-go items prepared by Chef Eddie...
- Lunch lady crosses the Sound. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);5/18/2007, Vol. 54 Issue 21, p12A
The article reports on the intention of Islandia-based Whitsons Culinary Group to serve lunches to hungry schoolchildren at Norwalk School District in Connecticut. It is noted that Whitsons Culinary Group is a foodservice and facilities management provider. However, students can look forward to...
- Robert Whitcomb. Buzalka, Mike // Food Management;May2009, Vol. 44 Issue 5, p42
The article presents a brief account of Robert Whitcomb, chairman and chief executive officer (CEO) at the Whitsons Culinary Group Islandia in New York. Whitsons also served as president of the Society for Foodservice Management (SFM). He has been recognized as thewinner of the International...
- Women leaders help drive Chuy's growth. RUGGLESS, RON // Nation's Restaurant News;5/12/2014, Vol. 48 Issue 9, p62
The article discusses the author's conversation with Steve Hislop, president and chief executive officer at Chuy's Holdings Inc., about how the strong balance of gender diversity in the company is contributing to the success of its expansion in the foodservice sector in the U.S. Topics covered...
- A captain's attitude can keep a company ship-shape. Wilkins, Bill // Crain's Cleveland Business;9/30/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 39, p11
Comments on the role of chief executive officers to the success of business enterprises in the U.S. Need for standard in corporate governance; Accountability for the performance of company; Combination of ethical behavior and technical skills.
- TELLING STORIES. Lewis, Carol // Management Today;Feb2001, p66
Focuses on issues related to the success of chief executive officers in United States. Postponement of executive retirement; Involvement in different public deals across the world; Celebration of success and recognition of global business.
- CEO secrets. // Network World;4/24/2006, Vol. 23 Issue 16, p88
The article presents the Network World 200 list of CEO and their techniques towards success in business in the U.S. These CEO include Don Peterson of Avaya Inc., Scott Kriens of Juniper Networks Inc. Jack Messman of Novell Inc., Bobby Johnson of Foundry Networks Inc., Patrick Lo of Netgear Inc....