- Now and Zen. Rosas, Maya L. // New Moon;Sep/Oct2001, Vol. 8 Issue 7, p44
Focuses on feng shui, the Chinese way of using a person's environment for his benefit.
- Secrets of Feng Shui. Beland, Nicole // Cosmopolitan;Nov99, Vol. 227 Issue 5, p224
Reveals secrets of feng shui.
- UNCERTAINTIES OF COMPLETENESS MEASURES IN OPENSTREETMAP - A CASE STUDY FOR BUILDINGS IN A MEDIUM-SIZED GERMAN CITY. T'rnros, T.; Dorn, H.; Hahmann, S.; Zipf, A. // ISPRS Annals of Photogrammetry, Remote Sensing & Spatial Informa;8/19/2015, Vol. 2 Issue 3-W5, p353
The completeness of buildings in OpenStreetMap (OSM) is estimated for a medium-sized German city and its surroundings by comparing the OSM data with data from an official building cadastre. As completeness measures we apply two unit-based methods that are frequently applied in similar studies....
- Feng Shui for the Western World. Sofrina, Erica // Share Guide;Nov/Dec2005, Issue 82, p34
Discusses the concept of Feng Shui. Capability of the concept to teach to practice mindfulness by being present with the messages of the environment; Foundations associated with feng shui; Explanation of safety, clutter and environmental affirmations as areas given focus in initiating the practice.
- QA. Summers, Selena // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);5/1/2006, Vol. 58 Issue 18, p100
The article presents questions and answers related to feng shui. One reader asks whether their office have feng shui problems. Another asks whether it is bad luck to buy one's own Buddha.
- The Art of Placement. E. K. // Albuquerque: The Magazine;Jun2011 Supplement, p10
The article discusses the growing popularity of "feng shui" or the art of placement in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Despite its popularity, the article claims that many people are not aware of what "feng shui" means and what it can do to improve lives. According to Synthia Lin, owner of the Chinese...
- feng shui. // Good Health & Medicine;Jun2009, p184
The article suggests rules in feng shui to enhance energy and encourage money to flow in a home. The first rule is clearing the clutter to allow energy to flow freely. It is said that it is important to file, categorise or throw out papers to have good feng shui. Enhancements with water features...
- Feng Shui. Walters, Evan // Alive: Canada's Natural Health & Wellness Magazine;Oct2005, Issue 276, p158
Focuses on the significance of feng shui, a practice used by the ancient Chinese, to ensure good health and fortune for dynasty. Tools used to examine the flow of life energy that assist in finding balance and harmony; Aspects of traditional feng shui; List of sample steps to assist a good feng...
- kiddie feng shui. // Good Medicine (Australian Consolidated Press);Dec2005, p159
This article focuses on several feng shui tips. Chances are that if a person is buying or selling his/her home, the change is partly motivated by children, existing or yet to come. How the home accommodates current or future children can greatly impact on both their own wellbeing and that of the...